Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear and permanent trt experience

It's funny -- these days there are so many things that will help recovery and keep someone from going on HRT too soon, yet, so may guys are anxious to go on HRT.

It's funny -- these days there are so many things that will help recovery and keep someone from going on HRT too soon, yet, so may guys are anxious to go on HRT.

Thanks for your input Nelson! During the beginning days of my research on aas and before I did my first cycle a year ago I felt that If I played it smart and didn't abuse I would be fine....it seems though the more I read lately everyone is on HRT like you said.

As far as things helping recovery are you talking strictly about standard pct and on cycle therapy drugs like hcg, nolva, clomid, and such? Or a more mainstream medicine approach?

Also, a thanks to everyone else who took the time to share knowledge and experience.

Thanks for your input Nelson! During the beginning days of my research on aas and before I did my first cycle a year ago I felt that If I played it smart and didn't abuse I would be fine....it seems though the more I read lately everyone is on HRT like you said.

As far as things helping recovery are you talking strictly about standard pct and on cycle therapy drugs like hcg, nolva, clomid, and such? Or a more mainstream medicine approach?

Also, a thanks to everyone else who took the time to share knowledge and experience.

Read the PCT for 2010 sticky. That shows how PCT has advanced -- and if I do say so myself, how I and needto put our heads together to offer something that has never before been available to the bodybuilding community. It's decades of research come to fruition.

There isn't any mainstream (or otherwise) medicine for PCT because it isn't a recognized ailment.

Read the PCT for 2010 sticky. That shows how PCT has advanced -- and if I do say so myself, how I and needto put our heads together to offer something that has never before been available to the bodybuilding community. It's decades of research come to fruition.

There isn't any mainstream (or otherwise) medicine for PCT because it isn't a recognized ailment.

Right, I thought you meant recovery from a low testosterone diagnosis rather than recovery from a cycle.

I used hcgenerate and unleashed only for pct on my first short cycle and felt a lot better than i did with 20mg of nolva this last cycle.

Right, I thought you meant recovery from a low testosterone diagnosis rather than recovery from a cycle.

I used hcgenerate and unleashed only for pct on my first short cycle and felt a lot better than i did with 20mg of nolva this last cycle.
I'm nopt surprised. But next time, use the HCGen while ON cycle and UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE afterward. Then follow with BRIDGE. That gives even better results.

I'm nopt surprised. But next time, use the HCGen while ON cycle and UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE afterward. Then follow with BRIDGE. That gives even better results.

I'm for sure going to do that.......I don't even wanna look at a nolva pill again, that's how bad it made me feel.

Last order I placed need2 had a coupon code.....anymore good deals floatn' round?

My natty test just seemed to fade. I always did low dose cycles with lots of time off. I always thought I was extremely careful and by the book. I had a number of years where I was clean the entire year. But in my mid-30s it just kind of faded and the gap between the way I felt natural vs. a low dose of test got wider and wider. After a while of that, you talk yourself into it.....

This is true. Some days I regret not trying harder to get it back before jumping in.

if you aRE LOW IN NATTY TEST WHY fight it aND PAY OUT LOTS OF MONEY ON OTC SUPPS...when you can get trt..which will obviously work better than supps and cost a lot lot less.

Those supplements will have no impact whatsoever if he's shut down hard.

The only things that truly work for PCT when somebody is shut down hard are:

HMG (75IU's/day)
HCG (Doses here are highly variable)
Clomid (50mgs/day)

And a combination of an AI (exemestane) and SERM(Torimefene)

Torimefene is better than novaldex because it doesn't have any negative effects on GH and IGF-1.

After that, all you can really do is give it time and pray tbh.

Some people never recover.

Top Bottom