Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FUCK...I'm about to kick the fuck out of my friend!!!

Big Buck said:
His dumbass just e-mailed me. He went out last night and ran into one of the girls I'm "dating." He said he was all drunk and "accidentally" told her that I was with another girl!!!! She asked where I was and he said "he's over at ______'s house"....DAMN...fucking playa hater...and then he says how good she looks and how he wants to hit it!!!! FUCK...I'm gonna get his ass!!! :mad:

That aint even undercover hating, if he cant control his fucken urges to try and push up on yo bitch, he shouldnt be drinking in the first place. Thats straight bullshit, "accidently" yeah right. Fuck that shit he needs a sit down with a couple homies, he needs to know that shit is kinda serious.

not much doggie, maybe in a few weeks, my girl wants to see the lil guy too.

btw I broke my oldest record, I got a blow job in front of a few people from a "35" (I think shes older) year old chick - she just hob nobbled in front of one of her friends and two of my homies at the new pad... lol she smells like a stripper..

That’s not a friend. Just put it this way if a girl cheats on you she is more likely to do it again..... So what makes you think he won't do it again.

Slopain said:
not much doggie, maybe in a few weeks, my girl wants to see the lil guy too.

btw I broke my oldest record, I got a blow job in front of a few people from a "35" (I think shes older) year old chick - she just hob nobbled in front of one of her friends and two of my homies at the new pad... lol she smells like a stripper..

I gotta come visit the new crib yo.....she got any friends...LOL...

Damn Slope...don't let your girl ever find out about this sight lol...

I did not even read any replies, but why not just date one girl?

one girl? thats marriage isnt it?? There will be plenty of time for monagamy - Id hate to be 40 and then to try and sew my oats when I got a wife and family, I say get it out of the systme now when their are no real repercussions.

Frack: shes seen the site a few times I dont think she visits anymore - last time was when lisa the strong sent some naked pics out lol she thought I was trying to hookup on the web, crazy...

Yeah buck dog got the place almost representin, and shit..

Top Bottom