Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FUCK...I'm about to kick the fuck out of my friend!!!

Hey Kak, although I did quote you it wasn't directed at you exclusively. I just get tired of everyone wanting to sound like a black guy. I have no problem with lingo and don't care if you are american or canadian for that matter. To me there is not much difference between "The Icy Hot Stuntaz" wannabe's and half the lingo that goes on around here execpt for degree.

I want to wax Calico's ass at least ten times or so... But that's true what someone said about it not being an accident chief. a bro is never too drunk to cover his buddy's ass.....

Drifter said:
Hey Kak, although I did quote you it wasn't directed at you exclusively. I just get tired of everyone wanting to sound like a black guy. I have no problem with lingo and don't care if you are american or canadian for that matter. To me there is not much difference between "The Icy Hot Stuntaz" wannabe's and half the lingo that goes on around here execpt for degree.

I realize the problem you have with it but to say that people WANT to be black is a huge exaggeration..I dont think anybody wants to be black. I think everybody is pretty happy to be what color they (although it shouldnt even matter)...I think the terms "wannabe" and "whigger" are very outdated here in da states...

My best friend Quander is black and I know I would never want to go through the shit he goes through daily. And he told me he would never want to be Korean for a day cuz all the shit I have to put up with..

but hey i respect your opinon and complaint, but dont agree with it..its all good brotha..

Oh and thanks to your country for Mike Myers and for Steve Nash. LOL

Big Buck said:
damn Koreans :goof: :FRlol:

LOL Shut da fuck up biggie :)

"YOU GET OUT MY STO"

"I PEEL SOWWY PO YO MOMMA"
"What'd you say about my momm?" SNIP SNIP SNIP!

lol i've heard all da jokes peeps

Kakdiesel said:

LOL Shut da fuck up biggie :)

"YOU GET OUT MY STO"

"I PEEL SOWWY PO YO MOMMA"
"What'd you say about my momm?" SNIP SNIP SNIP!

lol i've heard all da jokes peeps

HURRY UP AND BUY!!! LOL....u know u my dawg!!!

Big Buck said:

HURRY UP AND BUY!!! LOL....u know u my dawg!!!

No doubt Colonel W. I'll give ya a ring sometime when da baby momma aint around..i gotta remember though your on west coast time...west side...psshhtt...i'm representing da FAAAR east side..and i mean FAR LOL

what do you call a one legged white girl standing against a wall? Ilene.

What do you call a one legged asian girl standing against a wall..Irene

LOL

OH and drifter, its all forgotten ugggh babybehbaybay

Top Bottom