Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FUCK...I'm about to kick the fuck out of my friend!!!

Buck,
are you sure he just didnt set this up for his own sake of hitting it...I mean telling her that you were with some chick subconsiously thinking she would try to get back at you by fucking him.....

Hey biggie, that is fucked up about what your boy did..but it all depends on how you feel about the ho/girl..is it bro's before ho's or what? I'd get pissed but not do anything but confront him and say," Hey man that was fucked up" Let him know he just fucked up...is that Test kickin in?? LOL j/k brova holla!

(Yes May go ahead, i'm talkin the so-called "ebonics" again)

whats your problem Drifter? wtf did i do to you? I'm SOOOO sorry you dont know what its like growin up in Southern Ohio since your in the almight canada but chill out..i speak english very well thanks

Hey Kak brotha don't be dissin all us Canucks man, we ain't all the same eh! Hell some of us are way cool(I know I am hehehe) and can talk shit.

you guys are cold... LOL! Buck - you're playing the field, not "dating". And it looks like there's a full team on the field. How do you know the girl isn't playing you too? I think maybe girls are just better at showing indignation??:confused:

just an observation from the sidelines...

~ sassy :angel:

Bigdawg1468 said:
Hey Kak brotha don't be dissin all us Canucks man, we ain't all the same eh! Hell some of us are way cool(I know I am hehehe) and can talk shit.

My fault, i aint dissin all canadiens, but I would like to think other people on this board are like myself and realize we are all from different parts of the globe...so maybe my slang and lingo is strange up in canada, but not so much so where i live..i just dont think he oughta try to diss how i talk or type..but oh well...

And I just like to fuck with May cuz he gets all pissy on the way i talk on here...lol...did anybody check out the thread big buck had on pissing may off? it was hilarios what people were coming up with

Top Bottom