Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FUCK...I'm about to kick the fuck out of my friend!!!

B

Big Buck

His dumbass just e-mailed me. He went out last night and ran into one of the girls I'm "dating." He said he was all drunk and "accidentally" told her that I was with another girl!!!! She asked where I was and he said "he's over at ______'s house"....DAMN...fucking playa hater...and then he says how good she looks and how he wants to hit it!!!! FUCK...I'm gonna get his ass!!! :mad:

dude

dont hate the player, hate the game. some times you even have to battle against your friends for chicks. remember though, bros before hos, but if dudes a snake you dont want his slimey ass as a friend anyways.

he ain't a snake, he was just drunk.....I allready told him he could hit that hoe if he had enough game to pull her.....it just kinda pissed me off.

Re: dude

karson said:
dont hate the player, hate the game. some times you even have to battle against your friends for chicks.

Fuck that! If you boys dating someone, that means hands off. It's not always easy, but you got to do it. The second one of my boys does it, he's not my boy. I'll probably forgive him, but i wil NEVER forget. This shit happened to two friends of mine and they haven't been the same since.

hey big buck

remember alcohol is no excuse for a lack of loyalty. "a sober mans thoughts are a drunk mans actions" listen to me, dude cant be trusted

good point Karson....I shall have to take your advice under consideration.

Big Johnson said:
Fuck his mother. That will teach him.

His mother looks like a pit bull that was ran over by an 18 wheeler...not a pretty sight....

Top Bottom