Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Frozen Amps of Test Enanthate..HELP!!!!!

supra888

OK guys,

So i was due to start my 10 week run of test-e today and go to the attic where i've stashed my ampules. ( Iranian 250mg/ml )
Turns out they are frozen solid coz the temp here dropped to zero for a couple of days ....
Yep im a total numb nuts for putting them up there...but i'm devastated .
Anyway i brought them downstairs and they quickly began to return to liquid form....

The big question is...are they ok to use or do i need to chuck them out and go buy some more ????

any solid advice would be much appreciated :(

One question though I've never seen oil freeze what you got there!! Fill me in here.
Peace, Forged

Very odd.......i'm more concerned about how long have you stored them there,as they are supposed to be stored in a drawer (a cool dry place) away from sunlight & heat,the attic can get really hot!

also sounds like you have water based gear.

RADAR

OK guys,

So i was due to start my 10 week run of test-e today and go to the attic where i've stashed my ampules. ( Iranian 250mg/ml )
Turns out they are frozen solid coz the temp here dropped to zero for a couple of days ....
Anyway i brought them downstairs and they quickly began to return to liquid form....

The big question is...are they ok to use or do i need to chuck them out and go buy some more ????

The worst that can happen if the gear was legit,is to go ahead and shoot it,its in the amp so its sterile,the worst that can happen is loss of potency.

Next time find a beter place (like in your room)

RADAR

OK guys,

That's weird that it froze -- I serously doubt 0C would freeze test ethanate. When it froze, did it look homogenious or were there crystals in the bottom? The testosterone ethanate should have fallen-out of the oil first so you should have seen what looked like white crystals or even white fibers separated from the oil.

The crystals should redissolve at room temperatures but might need a little coaxing with a hair dryer or warm water. Don't do anything drastic (i.e. boiling water) without putting a needle in the top of the vial to relieve the pressure.

Did all the liquid freeze or did the eth crsh and give you the impression of ice , i would say its sterile still .

Brad.

OK thanks for the feed back fella's,

The gear is Test-E 250mg/ml Iran Aburaihan Co. in 1ml glass ampules.
the temp dropped to atleast zero over here if not lower ( hello from Ireland by the way ).

It is definitely an oil based version....reason i know is that i cracked the top off one of the amps to check as soon as it " thawed out" .
The reason i say it was frozen was because of the low temp. but a more acurate description would be that it went a milky white colour and solidified rock hard...
It did'nt seperate into oil and crystals

As soon as it was exposed to room temp. it began to reform as oil straight away....at first i could see some small particles which i guess were crystals
but i held the amp under warm water and the oil was perfectly clear after a couple of seconds.

Not sure whether i would be wasting my time running this stuff 10 weeks..... SH1T!!!!

No worries with this mate..your active ingredient cristallized..if you heat it back which you have done it should be okay agaian..just make sure you dont see any cristals left..

D.W.

Top Bottom