Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

France...

Germany is pulling out of Turkey. Kinda like moving aside when the guy next to you is gonna get punched in the face. Gateway to Europe. Someone is going to shut it. His name is Putin.

Germany is pulling out of Turkey. Kinda like moving aside when the guy next to you is gonna get punched in the face. Gateway to Europe. Someone is going to shut it. His name is Putin.

Oh yes! I'd be moving aside too. Putin is gonna kick some ass.

Oh yes! I'd be moving aside too. Putin is gonna kick some ass.

Although Turkey is part of NATO, which makes me scratch my head, and even though 90 percent of NATO is armed with sticks and rocks, Russia will sanction them.

Although Turkey is part of NATO, which makes me scratch my head, and even though 90 percent of NATO is armed with sticks and rocks, Russia will sanction them.

Bout time you got here. I'm getting bored talking to myself.

The whole Turkey/ Syria/ Russia/ USA etc etc thing seems a little bit messed up. I don't think any of it passes the smell test.

Bout time you got here. I'm getting bored talking to myself.

The whole Turkey/ Syria/ Russia/ USA etc etc thing seems a little bit messed up. I don't think any of it passes the smell test.

The fact that I am left to admire a foreign leader, Putin, is just fucked. I'm all american, love my country, love people who love my country. Or used to. I was a born democrat, Michigan, family of auto workers, UAW.....but now, I've been morphed into a red assed conservative who thinks foreign policy more than anything now. What's really scary is that the young people now have no clue of how to think for themselves, led by Facebook posts and memes to guide them politcally.....

Every bleeding heart liberal fgt feels guilt for our ancestors placing Japanese people in internment camps during WWII...so now they want to have buttsex with the enemy to make up for it...fucking ponderous, man...

Top Bottom