Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Foxxie

Re: Fooooxxiiieeee!!!!

foreigngirl said:
dont hijack my thread I'll kill you. Stay on topic



Btw - happy you gettin more attn from the ladies

Sorry for the hijack, I'm bad at not doing that.

Attention, I can do without. Now that I know they're looking, that's all that matters.
 
Re: Fooooxxiiieeee!!!!

texas i wanna go there one day. ive only been to the airport
 
Re: Fooooxxiiieeee!!!!

ceasar989 said:
somewhat good. But it was bad for a moment and it was out of my control. My boys chick came and sat on my lap, wrapped her arms around me and started rubbing my arms saying "why have you been neglecting us" (because I havent seen em in a while...hence the notice of the weight loss...i think). Anyways, I was really feeling like I had to push his girl off, so I did. I didnt even say a word to her and man my friend looked pissed at her. I felt bad for being me for a min or two there, just cause he's a close close buddy right.
yea , you did teh right thing
 
I would just like to say that although i like to think of me and velvett as some kind of tag team investigative team- like a cagney and lacey type of thing, or maxwell smart and agent 99, we've realized we actually resemble Mork and Mindy.
 
btw, let me just say that it really sucks that in the however many years i've been here, my first thread to reach longer than 3 pages has to be about exotic island guy.
 
stilleto said:
btw, let me just say that it really sucks that in the however many years i've been here, my first thread to reach longer than 3 pages has to be about exotic island guy.
pwned by a tranny
 
What I want to know is whether, when people are doing the alphabet, they do both upper and lower case letters. How about punctuation and other symbols like @ and $? Do you do the full character set?

Do Chinese and Japanese do the full pictogram set? That could make for a very long evening.
 
i hate it when someone posts IMMEDIATELY after i do and and i'm stuck at the bottom of the fucking page as the last post which no one will read now cuz someone has to flex their superposting powers. thanks, bud......
 
humantarget said:
i hate it when someone posts IMMEDIATELY after i do and and i'm stuck at the bottom of the fucking page as the last post which no one will read now cuz someone has to flex their superposting powers. thanks, bud......
huh?
 
humantarget said:
i hate it when someone posts IMMEDIATELY after i do and and i'm stuck at the bottom of the fucking page as the last post which no one will read now cuz someone has to flex their superposting powers. thanks, bud......

you did that to me the other day. I vowed to find where you live and give you an atomic wedgie.
 
humantarget said:
i hate it when someone posts IMMEDIATELY after i do and and i'm stuck at the bottom of the fucking page as the last post which no one will read now cuz someone has to flex their superposting powers. thanks, bud......
When that happens to me, I delete the post and redo it. It's even better if the next person replied to your post.

Obviously, not an option open to non-Plats.
 
I must've been absent on this EF soap opera show.

Why does everyone hate this girl?
 
stilleto said:
I would just like to say that although i like to think of me and velvett as some kind of tag team investigative team- like a cagney and lacey type of thing, or maxwell smart and agent 99, we've realized we actually resemble Mork and Mindy.

You really don't want to be Tyne Daley right now. Ewww.
 
redguru said:
You really don't want to be Tyne Daley right now. Ewww.

no, i don't. thats why i thought maybe maxwell smart would be good. I'd like to have the last name of "smart". I'd change my middle name to "Not Bad To Look At" and when i introduced myself, I'd say "but all my friends just call me 'Total Package' "
 
Twinkle twinkle little Kylie
Licking lips with a smiley
A foot sits there in your brogue
The rest must be all Minogue
 
velvett said:
Oh Puhlese.

Humantarget can't stand me - isn't that true HT?

:chomp:
uh, yeah, i can't stand that sensual, seductive, extremely erotic Velvett. brb, i gotta go change my underwear............make that my pants......
 
Top Bottom