Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma as standalone?

Xaxist

I am 51yo, been lifting on and off for 42 yr. (mostly on). 5'10.5"/232lbs/19%bf
I had to stop for awhile due to a car accident, and haven't trained hard in 3.5years.
Currently: done with rehab/ started lifting again a month ago/ etc.
Experience with AAS: extensive, don't know shit about PHs and SERMs cept what I've read.
My goal is 225ish @ <14% bf in 6 months (remember I am not 25 anymore!).
I want to kick start my progress in about 3 months after I get my training completely back on track.

I have read alot of positive things about Forma and was thinking about incorporating this into a pseudo cycle (no AAS). Does this product work standalone? Any and all advice is welcome. I would like to not include a bunch of other PH stuff in there (and clearly not ready for any AAS yet) so I can evaluate the Forma as best as possible. Thanks ...

It definitely works as a stand alone fat burner/lean muscle builder my friend. It will lower estrogen and dry you out almost immediately. Normally it is run at higher doses to achieve the best results when run like this. I would keep your expectations realistic though... It's a mild yet effective compound

Formastanozol is perfect for body recomposition, and sounds right up your alley. Its great stuff, and I'm sure you will you really enjoy the way you feel on it. I know a lot of older guys that use it pretty much year round with their TRT for its effects on drying, leaning, libido, performance, and well-being.

Cutting estro can be beneficial but why not add a little free T boost? UNLEASHED is 29 bucks at mr supps. That can only help.

Thanks Rick, getting psyched now; recomp is exactly what I want. Going to get tougher and tougher to keep my jets cool til I build my base back in 14 more weeks...

Thanks Nelson, I will look into it; I need to do more research. Is unleashed one of the newer PHs with fadogia in it?

My brother has been running forma as more or less a natty trainer and he swears by it. Has helped him recomp and the results speak for them self.

I am 51yo, been lifting on and off for 42 yr. (mostly on). 5'10.5"/232lbs/19%bf
I had to stop for awhile due to a car accident, and haven't trained hard in 3.5years.
Currently: done with rehab/ started lifting again a month ago/ etc.
Experience with AAS: extensive, don't know shit about PHs and SERMs cept what I've read.
My goal is 225ish @ <14% bf in 6 months (remember I am not 25 anymore!).
I want to kick start my progress in about 3 months after I get my training completely back on track.

I have read alot of positive things about Forma and was thinking about incorporating this into a pseudo cycle (no AAS). Does this product work standalone? Any and all advice is welcome. I would like to not include a bunch of other PH stuff in there (and clearly not ready for any AAS yet) so I can evaluate the Forma as best as possible. Thanks ...

10 pumps daily with some hcgenerate or unleashed (or both) will have you satisfied

Thanks Rick, getting psyched now; recomp is exactly what I want. Going to get tougher and tougher to keep my jets cool til I build my base back in 14 more weeks...

Thanks Nelson, I will look into it; I need to do more research. Is unleashed one of the newer PHs with fadogia in it?

No, UNLEASHED unbinds testosterone making more of what you have actively available. No other product does that (besides test stack -- at 5 times the price).

HCGenerate and BRIDGE both have fadogia, which is a nice compliment to UNLEASHED.

Top Bottom