Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

foreign girl

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambino
  • Start date Start date
G

Gambino

Guest
1. Warren, Michigan is not too foreign.
2. Have you heard of the show tits policy?
3. I'm up 75 about 3 hours from you
4. Whose alter are you?
 
hahaha gambiny
 
Gambino said:
1. Warren, Michigan is not too foreign.
2. Have you heard of the show tits policy?
3. I'm up 75 about 3 hours from you
4. Whose alter are you?


for your info, I am just currently residing in Michigan. I am NOT a sitzen of the States, so that makes me a foregner, right?
 
foreigngirl said:
thanks for sticking up for girls
Girls can handle anything a guy can do, can they do what we do?

The thing is, we dont want to do what you can do. That's the exact reason why you do what you do. Babies, periods...no thanks.
 
foreigngirl said:
for your info, I am just currently residing in Michigan. I am NOT a sitzen of the States, so that makes me a foregner, right?
So where are you originally from?
 
NJjuice22 said:
yea, she is talking about getting an R1 tonight..a chick cant handle an R1..not unless she has a penis.

'Cuse me? I've ridden an R1 (not on the back!). I prefer the R6... handles better, IMO.
 
foreigngirl said:
Girls can handle anything a guy can do, can they do what we do?

whine when things don't go our way?
cry when we don't get what we want?
stir up drama because we like chaos?
lie on a regular basis?
pick a fight about nothing cause we're moody and cramping?
drop subtle hints instead of being straightforward and honest?



Yeah, I think we can do that, we just don't want to ;)
 
PuddleMonkey said:
whine when things don't go our way?
cry when we don't get what we want?
stir up drama because we like chaos?
lie on a regular basis?
pick a fight about nothing cause we're moody and cramping?
drop subtle hints instead of being straightforward and honest?



Yeah, I think we can do that, we just don't want to ;)
lol...you are too funny....i do none of the above!
 
PuddleMonkey said:
whine when things don't go our way?
cry when we don't get what we want?
stir up drama because we like chaos?
lie on a regular basis?
pick a fight about nothing cause we're moody and cramping?
drop subtle hints instead of being straightforward and honest?



Yeah, I think we can do that, we just don't want to ;)


sounds like everything my husband does
 
PuddleMonkey said:
whine when things don't go our way?
cry when we don't get what we want?
stir up drama because we like chaos?
lie on a regular basis?
pick a fight about nothing cause we're moody and cramping?
drop subtle hints instead of being straightforward and honest?



Yeah, I think we can do that, we just don't want to ;)

You mean I have to do all of that shit to be a woman? SCREW THAT... I'd rather play tackle football in the mud. Who wants to be my RB? ;)
 
dirty~d~ said:
You mean I have to do all of that shit to be a woman? SCREW THAT... I'd rather play tackle football in the mud. Who wants to be my RB? ;)
you'd get hurt playing powder puff football :D
 
dirty~d~ said:
You mean I have to do all of that shit to be a woman? SCREW THAT... I'd rather play tackle football in the mud. Who wants to be my RB? ;)

I used to always think it was so cool when chicks wanted to play football. Unfortunately, it kinda ruins the game because they're so fragile. So we all have to tackle lightly and play like pansies.

No offense. You can't really help it.
 
foreigngirl said:
thanks for sticking up for girls
Girls can handle anything a guy can do, can they do what we do?
i bet gambino could take a punch from me in the face and you couldnt


okay well not gambino, but someone, maybe
 
strangebrew said:
I used to always think it was so cool when chicks wanted to play football. Unfortunately, it kinda ruins the game because they're so fragile. So we all have to tackle lightly and play like pansies.

No offense. You can't really help it.

If you want to play like a pansy/pussy that's fine... I won't. :chomp: :evil:
 
Top Bottom