Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those who need a BULKING DIET!

If i have to eat everything i see to grow i just wont grow because i feel so guilty for eating
anything i know is counter productive to my HARD training, I hate bloating and that fat look
i'm not the real vascular type except for forearms & a liitle on the chest so it would def not be good for me!!!!!!!

thats not exactly how I'd go about it.I want to gain mass but not fat I'll deal with it taking a while to get where I want to be.But hey thats just my body type I'll put on fat to quick but if that works for you which does for alot of people than god bless go eat

I'm an ecto, and don't tend to put on fat that easy... I've been following this for a bit now, and actually have a little love handle action forming. I know if I do 30 minutes of cardio in the morning 3x a week, it'll vanish... so I dunno... it depends... not for an endo, but a Meso or Meso-Ecto would prolly benefit from this...

Eating clean (boiled chicken breast, plain rice etc...) when I was "bulking" didn't seem to work... I gained, but stayed lean, and I think I cut my gains short this way... next cycle, (this winter) I'll be jumping on this "Eat it if it isn't nailed down" diet (making sure to get adequate protein of course) and see how it works out...

I'll start a thread, and update it... kinda like a diary...

I'll keep you all posted...

S.

That's funny saying how G-dogg has a good bulking diet considering that he never eats like he says he does nor does he ever fucking train. I am very pissed at him now and just letting the truth be known.

i tried the eating everything i see bulking diet.............the result 253 lbs and 19 percent bodyfat !!!! uggh nasty.......now im 256 15 percent;)

Metallica said:
Ok guys its real simple. Here is the diet you need to gain mass.

If you see it, EAT it!! This means if your walking down the street and you see a sandwich on the floor, pick it up and eat it. If your at home and you see food in the kitchen go eat it. If your watching T.V. and you see a new thing at Taco Bell or Burger King, guess what?? GO EAT IT!!

Its not hard to gain mass, just start eating everything you see. I like G-Dogg's bulking diet but if you like VARIETY, then EAT what you SEE!!!!

thats one good way to get fat, another is to drink 100g of sugar, 50g of fat and take 10units of slin

Top Bottom