Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For an Short Burst Cycle what steroids would you recomend?

Tbol or Dbol are great for a short cycle, but adding an injectable is fine too.

The thing is... the body parts that are normally less responsive will still be less responsive even while "on."

yep. steroids wont bring up lagging body parts. depending on the reason their lagging it could get worst.

running test with it, just tbol, just dbol, half and half with both will all work fine no matter how you do it.

you proposed plan in your last post would be fine.

Thanks guys for help!!
Im thinking of splitting the tbols to 40mg at morning and another 40 before the eavning gym... I know the halflife is like 16 hours but im looking for that extra edge and pump while hiting the weights..

I'm doing 1000mg of ala everyday :)
drining berrys etc.. and also for pct im taking LIV 52 toghether with ALA..

taking ala during cycle is not going to reduce the effect of the steroids right?? thats my i will wait with the liv52 cause i read it will reduce the take of the steroids..

You will need a better PCT than that mate , is that all your going to run ?

Brad.

No man I will run Nolva and Clomid for like 4 weeks as a pct like i wrote before :) but I also take liv52 during pct instead of during cycle..
but the ALA I will run year around.. like ala very much :)

Thanks Joe D I really appreciate it!

PCT needs to be stronger is what he is saying. Would include Post Cycle and HCGenerate aswell. Would drop the dbol IMO not worth it for 2 weeks although others might disagree. Stick to the tbol for 4-5weeks. tbol at 80mgs will see you wonders, with some test in there even better.

If you take the tbol for pre-workout, take 2 hours before. It seems to take a while to kick in.

PCT needs to be stronger is what he is saying. Would include Post Cycle and HCGenerate aswell. Would drop the dbol IMO not worth it for 2 weeks although others might disagree. Stick to the tbol for 4-5weeks. tbol at 80mgs will see you wonders, with some test in there even better.

Can't I just take higher doses of Clomid and Nolva after the last oral tab and fallowing 4 weeks after that as a pct together with Tribulus Terretris, ALA, Liv52, Omega3, Aminos and protein?

Each product does different things to the body. During your cycle your body will change alot of factors. Clomid and nolva are good but just the two will not get every factor back to normal.

my trainbuddy says that cycles shorter than 6 weeks doesn't need the hcg
that clomid and nolva will be fine for a short cycle.. is there any other supplement I could put in the pct then? maybe ANIMAL STACK 2 or something I can find in the stores?
because I don't think I would be able to get hcg for a time..

If you decide on your cycle it will be easy for us to recommend the products you need and where best to buy them. Let us know mate

I'd stick with tbol alone at 80mg. That'll give you great results, at 4 or 6 weeks. And nolva by itself CAN be enough for PCT. I've never done a PCT that was longer than 3 weeks or anything other than just clomid and nolva, even after heavy, 6-month cycles, and I've always fully recovered within those 3 weeks. But everyone is different. If you've recovered fine on that PCT before, keep using it... otherwise, take these guys advice and add in what they suggest. As for the cycle... it's fine with just tbol, but you could add test prop if you're looking for more mass, tren or masteron if you're looking for strength and hardness. I would probably go with test prop if you go for anything, it's cheap, simple, and will complement the tbol and keep your test levels high. 50-100mg/ed. Stop it about a week before you stop the orals.

Top Bottom