Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foods that don't go well

You should put that to the test. Maybe post that shit up on YouTube.

Why do you hate me so much?

On a related note, I recently stopped drinking milk and switched to almond milk. I pretty much never fart anymore. I can't decide if that's a good thing or not.

Youre pushing 50 right? How have you lived your life avoiding gluten that whole time?
Pushing 50, sigh. More like 50 is pushing me ...

The gluten thing -- in hindsight, I was always a little sensitive to it (what elementary school aged kid gets indigestion from a donut?) But both of my parents had stomach problems and food issues so this or that specific food not agreeing with me wasn't weird. Mom told me I had a "lazy gallbladder" (WTF is that?) It didn't turn into a real issue until my 30s. Then everything with even the least bit of gluten -- and that was a fuckload of foods because at the time I was a vegetarian -- set off the heartburn. Nothing touched it. Over time other digestive problems cropped up.

I don't actually know anyone who was diagnosed as a child. If it's Celiac it's potentially life threatening and the symptoms are undeniable and usually start in childhood but gluten intolerance can set in at any age.

Why do you hate me so much?

On a related note, I recently stopped drinking milk and switched to almond milk. I pretty much never fart anymore. I can't decide if that's a good thing or not.
If I hated you I'd put you on ignore so STFU.

Speaking on behalf of all women, anything that makes a man fart less is always good.

Any while were on the subject of my butthole, chia seeds in my juicer are giving me hideous road rash.

Any while were on the subject of my butthole, chia seeds in my juicer are giving me hideous road rash.
Are you soaking them long enough before you consume them?

No, I scoop them out of the bag and right into the juicer. Same with the hemp seeds.
Try soaking the chia for about ten minutes then throwing the gel into the blender. They can actually cause digestive problems, at least for some people, if not soaked.

Everybody's different but the chia is going to attract water so if you're not consuming enough liquid it can bind things up.

Top Bottom