Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foods that don't go well

Let me get this straight, you came from Costa Rica to here and you willingly eat the slop Taco Bell shovels out? Really? Why, that shit's revolting. Nothing's real, that isn't sour cream they use, either. In fact Virtually Nothing they serve is real (their eggs have more than one ingredient, that's just not right) you should really check this out, shit would make anybody want to puke.

Ingredient Statement | Taco Bell

And then there's the nutrition breakdown: Taco Bell Calorie Counter (CalorieLab)

790 Calories and containing more than 1/2 the RDA of salt and fat (but like nothing else), in one plate ... you really could do better.
I had to make a snap decision of grabbing something to eat(it was 4p.m. and I had only had breakfast) before getting back on the highways for 2 hours, Taco Bell was all there was on that road before the highway, it was that or McDonalds. Lose-lose

Okay, in the vein of Nan's original posting, I got something: My late mother was actually a really good cook. Like all good cooks, she got creative; like all people brought up in the depression, she hated wasting anything but particularly food. She used to clean the offices of a company that imported specialty cheeses and the salesperson often gave her sample cheeses. One time it was a LOT of really good Blue Cheese.

To this day I will never know what on Earth possessed her to make a lasagne out of that blue cheese but I can assure you, pungent blue cheese does not go with pasta and marinara sauce.
Just the thought of a blue cheese lasagna made me gag

I had to make a snap decision of grabbing something to eat(it was 4p.m. and I had only had breakfast) before getting back on the highways for 2 hours, Taco Bell was all there was on that road before the highway, it was that or McDonalds. Lose-lose

should have gone with the crunchy taco 6 pack.

Or, from McDonald's, 2 McDoubles, ketchup only, toss out two buns and put the two sammichez together for a 4 patty burger, small fries, small hot fudge sundae, Large sweet tea (just to throw that in the face of the drive thru girl).

should have gone with the crunchy taco 6 pack.

Or, from McDonald's, 2 McDoubles, ketchup only, toss out two buns and put the two sammichez together for a 4 patty burger, small fries, small hot fudge sundae, Large sweet tea (just to throw that in the face of the drive thru girl).
Good idea CEO has there. Me, I'll go without eating instead of fast food, stuff messes my insides up, even if I can find something that's gluten free. McDonald's does salads that actually have real things in them and reasonable calories, BTW. There's even one I can have that has grilled chicken on it (wonder if it's real chicken, though?)

Ever since I saw that McDonald's French fries don't break down when left outside for a week and no animals or insects eat them, I'll never touch those things, though :eek:

fucking mexicans

lol. Gluten free...
:confused:

You don't think I'm one of those whack-jobs who eat this way by choice, do you? I have no choice, I'm gluten intolerant. I haven't had a decent slice of pizza since 1999. Fucking runs my life and it sucks. I go on vacation, I go out to eat, everything is about "what are the ingredients?". I fucking hate it.

:confused:

You don't think I'm one of those whack-jobs who eat this way by choice, do you? I have no choice, I'm gluten intolerant. I haven't had a decent slice of pizza since 1999. Fucking runs my life and it sucks. I go on vacation, I go out to eat, everything is about "what are the ingredients?". I fucking hate it.

I could eat battery acid and be just fine.

Good idea CEO has there. Me, I'll go without eating instead of fast food, stuff messes my insides up, even if I can find something that's gluten free. McDonald's does salads that actually have real things in them and reasonable calories, BTW. There's even one I can have that has grilled chicken on it (wonder if it's real chicken, though?)

Ever since I saw that McDonald's French fries don't break down when left outside for a week and no animals or insects eat them, I'll never touch those things, though :eek:

Youre pushing 50 right? How have you lived your life avoiding gluten that whole time?

Top Bottom