Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food log

Her is an idea if my eating plan. I am open to suggestions and opinions. I also this helps someone. I do not diet. I have adopted an eating life style. Been doing this and hitting the gym hard for the past 41/2 years. I’m no expert, just figuring out what works for me.
My stats as of 9-6-22. Done on an inbody machine.
56 age
6’ tall
206 lb
106 smm
10 % bf.
Just finished a bulk 4000 calories (not dirty). Now transitioning to a cut. Going to run my normal maintenance calories 2500 for several weeks the start dropping calories as needed.
My eating style is simple and boring but it works for me. Simple to cook and simple plan.
Currently 40% carb 40% protein 20 % fat
Carb sources - brown rice, cream of wheat, oatmeal, potatoes. Don’t care for sweet potatoes
Protein sources- chicken breast 90% , Egg whites, ground beef and tuna.
Vegetable source- broccoli, green beans, zucchini, spinach, asparagus, squash.
Fats- almonds or avacado.
Treats rice cakes with PB fit and natural jelly, fage 0% Greek yogurts with blueberries or granola and honey.
Normally have an apple or banana. But during a cut minimal fruit of any. Don’t use oils or cooking spray.
Almost no dairy or sugars. Except what’s listed above.
Sample day:
Meal one - 80 grams oatmeal, with 4-5 egg whites, cinnamon and sugar free pancake syrup.
Meal 2, 3, and 4- 250 g chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, vegetable, sugar free bbq sauce
After work out shake 4g protein.
1 gallon water daily with BCAA
Might have a banana or rice cakes with pb and j.
Serving of almonds or avocado

Daily macros approximately ( my fitness pal )
Calories 2200-2500
Carbs 220-250
Protein 220-250
Fats 49-56

I will adjust the calories and macros as needed.
In a week or so I will probably drop to 2000 calories.
Today 9-24-22 I weigh 196 lb
Will do a monthly inbody measurement.
Just want to drop down to about 7% bf
My body likes to be about 190-195 7-10 bf
Thanks

This is actually awesome. Too many 'diet' then go back to what they did before and so f**k up.

I plan to drop some carbs. I was easing back from 4000 cal a day. Now down around 2000 cal a day. Even at the 40/40/20 ratio with 4000 per day I only got up to around 10-11% bf.
Carbs are a good source for energy. Of course eating good carbs is the trick.
My understanding and correct if you disagree. The body will burn for energy carbs first, then fat and protein last. This is the purpose of having carbs and fat in the system so your are not burning up muscle. Finding the balance for your body type is the key. Will move my high carb meal to pre work out meal.
Currently not on cycle. Sarms only in past. With one run of Anavar.
Dr prescribed TRT. My body eats up test like crazy. I run more than most and only get it up to about 800-900. Do regular blood work.
Typical train for past several months. Trying to gain some size has been 20 min cardio and then lift 5-6 days per week.
Going to up the cardio now to lean out.
I do struggle with old man stuff like bad knee, bad right shoulder and joint pain.
Lump in right pec. Test two years in row and not gyno or cancer. Some type of non cancerous syst/tumor. I have to watch estrogen. Currently it is inlarged, tender. I take estrogen blocker.
I will list supps soon.
I do have a trainer.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Her is an idea if my eating plan. I am open to suggestions and opinions. I also this helps someone. I do not diet. I have adopted an eating life style. Been doing this and hitting the gym hard for the past 41/2 years. I’m no expert, just figuring out what works for me.
My stats as of 9-6-22. Done on an inbody machine.
56 age
6’ tall
206 lb
106 smm
10 % bf.
Just finished a bulk 4000 calories (not dirty). Now transitioning to a cut. Going to run my normal maintenance calories 2500 for several weeks the start dropping calories as needed.
My eating style is simple and boring but it works for me. Simple to cook and simple plan.
Currently 40% carb 40% protein 20 % fat
Carb sources - brown rice, cream of wheat, oatmeal, potatoes. Don’t care for sweet potatoes
Protein sources- chicken breast 90% , Egg whites, ground beef and tuna.
Vegetable source- broccoli, green beans, zucchini, spinach, asparagus, squash.
Fats- almonds or avacado.
Treats rice cakes with PB fit and natural jelly, fage 0% Greek yogurts with blueberries or granola and honey.
Normally have an apple or banana. But during a cut minimal fruit of any. Don’t use oils or cooking spray.
Almost no dairy or sugars. Except what’s listed above.
Sample day:
Meal one - 80 grams oatmeal, with 4-5 egg whites, cinnamon and sugar free pancake syrup.
Meal 2, 3, and 4- 250 g chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, vegetable, sugar free bbq sauce
After work out shake 4g protein.
1 gallon water daily with BCAA
Might have a banana or rice cakes with pb and j.
Serving of almonds or avocado

Daily macros approximately ( my fitness pal )
Calories 2200-2500
Carbs 220-250
Protein 220-250
Fats 49-56

I will adjust the calories and macros as needed.
In a week or so I will probably drop to 2000 calories.
Today 9-24-22 I weigh 196 lb
Will do a monthly inbody measurement.
Just want to drop down to about 7% bf
My body likes to be about 190-195 7-10 bf
Thanks

bro fresh food from ranch make body good

Monday 9-26-22
Meal 1- 4 egg white, 3 cup spinach
Meal 2 and 3- 200g chicken breast, 8 cherry tomatoes, SF bbq sauce, 1/2 cup brown rice. Green beans, 1/2 avocado.
After work out protein shake 2 scoops.
Snacks 30 almonds, 200 g chicken breast / sf bbq sauce

Totals 1965 calories
98g carbs
54 g fat
246 g protein

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom