Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow up for Womens only Board

Evil_Frisky

~Show Quality Bitch~
Platinum
Though I strongy agree that it would be a great Idea to have the privacy here I don't think such a thing will happen.

Mods are allowed in here now, and I am sure male Admins would be allowed no matter how private they try to make it.

so all in all its not ever gonna be completely away from the eyes of men (so to speak)

CanadianCutie said:
Well of course.. but other boards do have such areas

No doubt they do... Still subject to the eyes of moderators.

is that female privacy? There is no way to get an all female site here... If the women are comfortable with the mod's or admins reading than thats all good. I know a few that wouldn't want any male reading

I don't mind that so much.. but i know there r some issues:)

we have plenty of female mods who could do that job in such a forum. I cant see a need to have male mods with access privaleges.

the bottom line here is that the secure forum is a service that admin will provide if it is financially adviseable. No doubt more time and effort was put into creating karmic betting than would be needed to create the sort of forum I know many of us would like.

My really quick and dirty estimate is that admin gets at least $180 each month from female paying members. If there is a demonstrated demand for that service, it may happen. If you dont ask, it absolutely will not happpen.

Top Bottom