Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

Roonytunes said:
Sounds like we had a similar weekend, CK, and like you I can tell that I am also over the whole eating like crap. I think everyone just needs a break to get it out of their system once in a while.

Just wanted to add another kudos for everything you're accomplishing in your life right now! :heart::rose:

Thank you, missed your post there LOL. Yup, we needed the break, however, we also need to find more interesting ways to eat healthy. It was funny cause we listed the foods we eat EVERY week and we laughed cause we are both sick to death of chicken breast and tuna and then we saw a report about it being a good idea to limit tuna to like once a week, sometimes I eat it 6 times a day! :rolleyes:

He is taking the kids grocery shopping tonight while I go to the gym (feel sorry for the bugger, HEe hee) so it will be interesting what foods he actually does buy. We have no food left so for supper tonight I threw everything together.... I made beef, tomatoe sauce, whole wheat noodles and potatoes with some chili spice (kinda a home made hamburger helper) it tasted really, really good so I am assuming it must of been bad :)

and the gym break, both hubby and I needed it, we are really worn out right now and really too tired but I am forcing him and I too go to get back into the swing of things.

Thanks again, the course is exactly what I am doing right now with the business so it will be nice to see what I am doing wrong and right LOL.

all 4x10
single leg press 70 lbs (90LBS OH YEAH OH YEAH!!!!!)
2 leg press - 250lbs ( 270LBS OH YEAH, OH YEAH)
lunge on bosu
front squat 80lbs(THESE NOT SO BAD 75LBS)
back sqat 80lbs (95LBS OH YEAH OH YEAH)
standing calf raises 25lbs STILL ANOTHER PR OH YEAH OH YEAH!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

*Bunny* said:
More food/good food helps in the gym Im sure of it :rose:

Back on track today, plus I think yesterdays foods were realitively good with the exception of mushroom soup gravy, but that isn't tooo bad.

It feels good to sweat and barely be able to walk again!!!! :)

ck2006 said:
all 4x10
single leg press 70 lbs (90LBS OH YEAH OH YEAH!!!!!)
2 leg press - 250lbs ( 270LBS OH YEAH, OH YEAH)
lunge on bosu
front squat 80lbs(THESE NOT SO BAD 75LBS)
back sqat 80lbs (95LBS OH YEAH OH YEAH)
standing calf raises 25lbs STILL ANOTHER PR OH YEAH OH YEAH!!!

I LOVE IT!!!
Awesome workout ck!
Good to see! Your excitement is infectious. I've never heard you speak, but I envisioned you doing that little dance with your hands together in front of you when you where saying "Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah!"

Wow nice workout there girlie!!! I keep getting headaches too really bad :rolleyes: ITs becoming quite the daily thing :( Anyways just wanted to say HOWDY to ya :wavey:

HiDnGoD said:
Awesome workout ck!
Good to see! Your excitement is infectious. I've never heard you speak, but I envisioned you doing that little dance with your hands together in front of you when you where saying "Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah!"

hee hee, that is exactly what I was doing LOL. I have the voice of a godess (sbt, shhhh LOL)

Good morning! I keep getting headaches to...I think mine are allergies...gotta love when he takes the kids shopping...you never know what he might come home with yikes....

Top Bottom