Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flax Seed Taste!!!!

George Spellwin said:
Guys,

Are you using our brand? This oil goes rancid VERY quickly, so it is important that it be a quality brand and very fresh.

go GEORGE yeeeehaaaaaa!

actually I have used mass quatities flax and was very satisfied... barlean's is grossing me out lately.

I use Udo's Choice Perfected Oil Blend, It contains flax oil as well as a few others (dunflower seed, sesame seed) and provides a proper balance of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids...

In all seriousness, a tablespoon or two of MQ Flax Oil (Refrigerated after breaking the seal, and shaken to distribute lignans) added to a triple threat 3/60 protien shake (vanilla OR choc) has been my regimen for the last year or so... I do my shakes with skim milk, 2 heaping scoops of powder, 1-2 tbsp of flax oil, 1 banana, and a couple of ice cubes. It cannot be beat and I've drank 2-3 a day for almost a year now. It has become part of the 6 meal a day routine Good for bulking OR cutting.

:D

I just suck it outta da bottle now... I dont even need anything to wash it down... is that hardcore or what? LOL

STUBS

I just take it in the capsule form, and I don't taste anything. The only problem is you have to take more capsules to equal the amount of one teaspoon of the liquid flax oil.

Stubby2 said:
I just suck it outta da bottle now... I dont even need anything to wash it down... is that hardcore or what? LOL

STUBS

no shit, I kinda like the taste too, I take a shotglass every morning

Top Bottom