Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flax Seed Taste!!!!

Giarc

Does anyone know how to hide the tate of Flax Seed Oil in a protein shake, Just the smell alone is making me sick!!!

I hate the taste too but when I mix it in my protein shake it's taste better (I didn't sat taste good, only taste better!). My protein Optimum nutrition
LG

Guys,

Are you using our brand? This oil goes rancid VERY quickly, so it is important that it be a quality brand and very fresh.

Little Girl........what flavor of Optimum do you use? I've only used the vanilla ice cream so far. I was thinking of a new flavor. How good are chocolate and strawberry?

OPTIMUM

I've been using so many brands before I found THE ONE: chocolate optimum! I take three shakes a day so the taste is very important for me!

LG
BTW, for the ones who were wondering, I'm not an Optimum Nutrition shareholder, I just love the taste!

The flax oil I use is Udo's oil.

George, I didn't know there was a difference of taste between brands... But yes, I make sure it's still fresh, I don't keep it for to long in my refrigerator...
LG

I've had mine about 2 months now and it still tastes as it did when I first got it. Keep it in the fridge once opened!

Agreed.. Fridge it and how long it lasts depends on how long it sat in a warehouse before you bought it.
If it tastes bad, It's probably BAD...
Buy it in smaller bottles unless you are gulping a lot of it per day...

Fresh flaxseed oil should have a faint nutty taste, and hardly any smell at all. If it smells or tastes strong or bitter, it's probably gone rancid, so throw it out.

Flaxseed oil should be refridgerated. By it in a small enough bottle so you use it up in about 2 months. Just like with milk, I always do a sniff test before taking it :p

Top Bottom