Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flash421 2012 Transformation Log

Hey Flash I think your doing an amazing job working round your issues. It's do hard to work around an injury as for most things involve movement of most your body.
Keep up that good determination and work ;)

Thanks for the comment, and your right it's hard to work around but having bros like zed really helps out alot

I'm sorry to inform everyone but I will be dropping out of the competition.
I and my friends and family have been effected by the recent tornados in KY. I do not have time to go into further detail but I wish you all good luck.

Hey Flash I am so sorry to hear this , I send you my well wishes and will be thinking of you and your family at this tragic time.

Please call back and let us know your ok when you get some time.

Best regads

Donna

Wishing you all the best. Please let us know you and everyone are ok.

Derek

Dam sorry to hear that Flash. Hoping the best for you and all of yours bro. If you can stay in touch bro and keep us informed as we all do care bro.
Best to you my good man.

I'll try to stop by when I can bros everyone thanks for the support and prayers...all my time will be spent trying to help rebuild and clean up the mess this storm left...here's a picture i took yesterday

View attachment 60183

This photo does not do it justice it is a 1000x worse bros

Damn sorry to hear of your misfortune bro. Good luck with the repair work. Best wishes to you and your family.

-----------------------------------------

Nulli secundus - second to none

Honi soit que mal y pense - evil be to him who evil thinks.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Top Bottom