Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flaming Peeps and Verbal JuJitsu.

-Ariel-

-Thandzilla-
Platinum
When you are attacked IRL or in a hostile situation and verbally jabbed at, how cool do you remain? Are you flame retardant and keep a cool head, or do you just go with the norepinephrine rush and amydala hijacking and unleash on your foe?

Have you gotten more reactive or less reactive through the years of maturation?
No right or wrong answer here.

Does the online communication differ than IRL for you? Do you express the same patterns IRL and Online?

Have your verbal skillz to take down and ground and pound foes increased or sharpened due to experience and, or online communication?

Just Curious.

That happened to me. Once.

People still talk with shock and awe regarding the outcome.

I dont know the last time I was ever attacked IRL. Verbally jabbed at? Yeah. Actually just this weekend. And I remained cool as a cucumber. Ive learned often that no reaction at all is a win for me.

I'm the same IRL as I am on here. I can be verbally very confrontational, though it takes a bit of pressing to get me there. Once I reach that point, however, it's on. And while I am not proud to say it, when I'm really angry (e.g. you betray my trust/confidence, you cheat on me) the shit that comes out of my mouth would make Satan's jaw drop and put ordinary people in therapy.

That happened to me. Once.

People still talk with shock and awe regarding the outcome.
I've heard whispers of this.. but far whispers...
I guess you really unleashed huh...
hard to defend when wit, discernment, and utter volume are turned up full blast.
However, I think scars are left on both parties.

I think shock and awe used to overwhelm me IRL, but I have become more numbed to it through experience... normal thing for all of us.

I'm the same IRL as I am on here. I can be verbally very confrontational, though it takes a bit of pressing to get me there. Once I reach that point, however, it's on. And while I am not proud to say it, when I'm really angry (e.g. you betray my trust/confidence, you cheat on me) the shit that comes out of my mouth would make Satan's jaw drop and put ordinary people in therapy.
This I believe, I bet U really put out shit that u may have noticed and that may have been overlooked or denied by the other person and just hoist it in their face when you are thrust past the threshold...
I can see this...
U notice I don't fuck with ya.
Wait.. I don't fuck with anybody... yet.
j/k
yet.
lol
feisty tonight I'm feeling.

I dont know the last time I was ever attacked IRL. Verbally jabbed at? Yeah. Actually just this weekend. And I remained cool as a cucumber. Ive learned often that no reaction at all is a win for me.
Yeah, just by hearing the like direct authority, you don't have a deep voice, just so self assured and stentorian, I mean it just sounds like you don't put up with bullshit, nor take any shit...

I can kinda seeing you as you get wiser, choosing and picking your battles of when to unleash...
You gotta lioness voice.
Great voice that fits you well... but more like Zeena Smurf Warrior Queen and not really Couch Princess.

i haven't attacked anyone IRL and i haven't been verbally jabbed at eighter. but if i were to get the full blunt of someone's rage, i'd stay cool. i rarly lose my composure now as is. if i get insults thrown my way, i just let them rant and rage and then calmly speak my thoughts. its maddening...to them atleast, just ask my brother.lol

i haven't attacked anyone IRL and i haven't been verbally jabbed at eighter. but if i were to get the full blunt of someone's rage, i'd stay cool. i rarly lose my composure now as is. if i get insults thrown my way, i just let them rant and rage and then calmly speak my thoughts. its maddening...to them atleast, just ask my brother.lol
+1
I'm the same way...
But I did get jabbed at growing up, more in undergrad then in highschool, but I never lost my cool, I just notice that people who lose their cool always seem to get attacked the most... I think its like a frequency thing.

I was always got jabbed at the least, but my anger threshold is not lower than alot of peeps I've encountered... in fact its higher than I would care to admit... I'm really learning this as I'm reading articles on facial muscles and subconscious cues, like I just recently notice how my face crinkles up so quickly when I don't agree with something I hear, read, or see... point is I think I have a Steven Seagull type demeanor, but I really don't.

The Steven Seagull reference was for my boy Traz...

the last time I was "attacked" physically was by that retard that jumped me so he could lick my cell phone outside the gym.

the last time I attacked someone else was a while before that when I whipped up on two repubs outside the gay bar.

Top Bottom