Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Time User: Advice for my Wife.

My wife has been training naturally for 3.5 years. She is doing real well, and I am very proud of her. So now she is considering using AAS for the first time in her life. She is 5’¼” (she gets mad if I cheat her out of that ¼ inch lol!) 26 years old and weighs 118 lbs. She also has a very rare metabolic disorder that I will discuss later.

From what little I have learned about females and AAS, it seems as though the most popular are oxandrolone and primobolin depot. I have a bunch of good turkish primos but no anavar. Is one better than the other, or are they both equally good choices for adding lean muscle mass? What dosages are safe for females?

She has a very rare metabolic disorder called maple syrup urine disease or MSUD. MSUD derives its name from the sweet, burnt sugar, or maple syrup smell of the urine whenever she eats too much protein. The disorder affects the way the body metabolizes (processes) certain components of protein. These components are the three branched-chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine. These amino acids accumulate in the blood causing a toxic effect that interferes with brain functions.

I should state that this is really "no big deal" because she has been living with this since childhood and understands how to manage it perfectly. She lives a perfectly normal life save the fact that she can’t eat too much protein. The only reason I bring this up is to disclose everything just in case someone thinks this MAY cause a problem when using AAS. I can’t remember the term, but she is also in the lowest risk group of people with MSUD. In other words, most people with MSUD can’t tolerate ANY of the above mentioned amino acids, while my wife can enjoy a nice steak from time to time.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Here are a couple starting points....

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302279

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122854

Anavar is typically the best 1st choice for females. Low incidence of sides, good growth, rarely bloating, fat burning potential. Primo, if you are 110% SURE it is REAL PRIMO, is also good. Oral would be preferred, since the half life is shorter - therefore, she can "bail out" if sides occur.

Muscle growth will come faster and better with protein intake - which is tough in her case. She'll have a tough time growing without protein, but the AAS will help some if her diet is CLEAN. How is her diet?

Thanks Daisy Girl and OH YES, I am 110% sure that this is real turkish primo. And I hear you on the “bail out” if sides occur—that makes sense. Yes, it is a tough way to go with her metabolic disorder, but she is working with a nutritionist to maximize her dietary potential. Looks like anavar is the way to go. Wouldn’t you figure—the choices are arguably the two most expensive AAS on the market. Thanks again.

Top Bottom