Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time cycle'rs plz read

hesnobradpitt

Platinum
DONT LIFT TO HEAVY TO QUICK

Ok so your running your first cycle and your feeling strong and getting strong , dont just start lifting like ronnie !!!

You need to let your body catch up to your new gains in strengh , i have seen two injurys this wk at my gym from guys throwing form at the window trying to move as much weight as they can coz they can .
Take your time practice good form and peak consentration and a good hard squeeze at the top and slowly move up the rack .

Stay safe .

Brad.

Ya i did my first cycle of a prohormone recently and half way through i noticed that i was gettin aches and pains from my body not being used to throwing around so much weight so i did a week and a half or so of just light weight and high reps it really helped with my form and technique on workouts. I went from like 175 on my bench to about 225 as of recent.

good info. It is hard to do. I lift as heavy as i can with good form, and if i barely feel anything uncomfortable ill back off and do a few more reps with alittle lighter weight.

Great post!!!!! Should be a sticky! I fell into this in my 20's and Have some rear elbow tri insertion tendonistis to show for it. Also a little of the same where the upper lats tie into the rotator area. I can train around it fine but I have to be careful.
Now if I could just come up with the money for prolotherapy to fix it:mad::mad:
Omega's phase 1 would be very useful for beginners and younger guys. I mean its awsome for anyone dont get me wrong.:evil:
But the philosophy is all about being sane and not hurting yourself while gaining alot at the same time. It works.

DONT LIFT TO HEAVY TO QUICK

Ok so your running your first cycle and your feeling strong and getting strong , dont just start lifting like ronnie !!!

You need to let your body catch up to your new gains in strengh , i have seen two injurys this wk at my gym from guys throwing form at the window trying to move as much weight as they can coz they can .
Take your time practice good form and peak consentration and a good hard squeeze at the top and slowly move up the rack .

Stay safe .

Brad.

all verry true and important. its odd this is the first time i have seen a post like this. i myself have given advice to several first timers never mentioning this urge to go balls ass heavy every day an what it will o to you.

Solid advice. It's so easy to get carried away. If you want to see real gains, then play it smart and don't run the risk of injuring yourself.

Thie is still happening , saw a guy do a rotator cuff injury today that was completely avoidable , he just got complacent about things.

Now his cycle is wasted .

Brad.

Great bump to your OP.
Def practice good form all the time, be responsible to increasing your weights on cycle!
I increased them on my first cycle and my shoulder got tweaked and I kept lifting on it, still bothering me today!

Top Bottom