Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test and Var Cycle Log

aestheticzz

Going on my first test + var cycle.

On this cycle I will be taking 2ml Test E per week and this is how my cycle currently looks:

Weeks 1-6: 2ml test e per week

Weeks 7-8: 2ml test e per week with 50mg var each day
Week 9: 1.5ml test with 50mg var each day
Week 10: 1ml test with 50mg var each day

Weeks 11-12: 50mg each day

I have Arimidex which I will be taking 1mg every 3 days as my AI and HCG+Clomid for pct.

What are everyones thoughts on this, any changed you would recommend making? My biggest concern is changing the levels of test near the end of the cycle, I have heard so many contradicting views on this its hard to make a decision.

My stats are:
Height: 5ft 11
Weight: 81kg/178lbs
BF%: 10-12%

Starting Lifts:
Bench Press: 90kg/198lbs x 6
Incline DB press: 42.5kg/93lbs per DB x 6
DB Shoulder Press: 35kg/77lbs per DB x 6
Deadlifts: 135kg/297lbs x 6
ATG Squats: 105kg/231lbs x 6

Current Split:
Mon - Chest
Tue - Legs
Wed - Arms
Thurs - Shoulders
Friday - Back

^Any recommendations as to changed to my split?

Now that's out the way, here comes the log.
Day 1:

So I pinned for the first time today and although I was somewhat anxious, it couldn't have gone better, everything went smooth and had no issue with any of it. However, the muscle seems to ache somewhat now (about 2 hours after pinning) but I have heard this is normal. Absolutely buzzing to get to the gym later. I think will continue to pin every Tuesday and Friday.
After being to the gym I feel really good, workout went perfect and had loads of energy. However, still feel sore in the area I had pinned, is this normal?

Nice Bro ... keep up updating the log. It's always nice to follow the ups and downs when guys log their training and cycle periods.

HCG in pct? you want to be running that either during or at the end of cycle, not during pct

Correct. And why are you dropping the test dose on the back end of the cycle? This isn't going to help sides or shut you down less as I'm sure this is what you're trying to accomplish. Your pct is just crap in general. Search the forum for better pct options. Lower your adex dosage to .5mg EOD or e3d so you don't crush estro

Correct. And why are you dropping the test dose on the back end of the cycle? This isn't going to help sides or shut you down less as I'm sure this is what you're trying to accomplish. Your pct is just crap in general. Search the forum for better pct options. Lower your adex dosage to .5mg EOD or e3d so you don't crush estro

Thanks for the advice, I've gone over everything and I will edit my first post but my PCT now looks like:
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20

I will be using HCG during the cycle 250iu 2x a week.
I will be starting with 0.25 Armidex eod unless i feel i need to boost this to 0.5 eod.
I am also going to boost the var to 60mg ed.

Is this better planned out?

Thanks for the advice, I've gone over everything and I will edit my first post but my PCT now looks like:
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20

I will be using HCG during the cycle 250iu 2x a week.
I will be starting with 0.25 Armidex eod unless i feel i need to boost this to 0.5 eod.
I am also going to boost the var to 60mg ed.

Is this better planned out?

you can start HCG on wk 5 in the cycle, but not in PCT

your PCT still stinks, Nova is junk and does nothing in restarting your HPTA,which is what you want to do asap.

Last edited:
you can start HCG on wk 5 in the cycle, but not in PCT

your PCT still stinks, Nove is junk and does nothing is restarting your HPTA,which is what you want to do asap.

What would be a better replacement for Nolva in your experience?
I've read stickys on a lot of forums now and the Clomid+Nolva seems to be the most reoccurring theme.
Really appreciate the help, it's hard finding all the right answers when there are so many contradicting views.

What would be a better replacement for Nolva in your experience?
I've read stickys on a lot of forums now and the Clomid+Nolva seems to be the most reoccurring theme.
Really appreciate the help, it's hard finding all the right answers when there are so many contradicting views.

It's easy to fall victim to this and yes it's confusing. You need to remember that 97% of the ppl you see in other forums recommending nolva are mocking mediocre advice that they heard/saw everyone else say for years. nolva is severely outdated and I'm going to stop using it in my pct aswell.

Top Bottom