Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First meal of the day - whats your's ?

I have a cup of 2% milk with coffee at 8 am, 9.30 i have 1 cup of oats with 2 sccops of whey, around 11 4 egg whites and 12.30 i have tuna in water. 1.15 i hit the gym!!!!!! what do you think?

yesterday 1 tbsp Power PB on 2 slices whole wheat... today a lean pocket because I forgot I volunteered for OT and hit the snooze too many times so needed something I could fix at work and it was the first thing I saw as I was flying out of the house.

My first meal of the day is:

Cup of coffee at 8am.

Then at 9:30-10:00am-
4-5 whole eggs (scrambled)
Ham cut up small peices mixed in
Cheese melted all over it
Glass of OJ

So good with the ham mixed in.

I used to have 1 dozen eggs and 2 cups of oj, with 4 cups of either oatmeal or malto meal for breakfast, now I just have 2 eggs cooked, 2-3 sausage links (small ones) and 3-4 strips of bacon with 2 tablespoons of a mixture of olive/grapeseed/walnut/almond/hazelnut/ oil mixed in. After that meal, I'm stuffed for the next three hours.

Breakfast is the one meal I actually put time in to.

5 eggs (2 yolks)
1/4 chorizo or sausage
1 cup of chopped spinach
1/2 to 3/4 of a red, yellow, or orange pepper (usually a combination)
1/2 a jalapeno
1/2 an avocado
3/4 cup of kidney beans
Glass of milk (16 oz)

i throw the peppers, spinach, and meat into the pan and cook until done then pour the eggs on top. Cook the beans in a bowl for 45 seconds to a minute in the microwave, then scoop out the egg concoction and put it on the beans, slice up avocado and put it on and done. A lot of the time I put some hot sauce on it for added flavor. Freakin delicious!

Top Bottom