Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle!

mattitude

My wife is going to be doing her first cycle and I need some advice from you woman. She is 46 years old and has been working out for 15 years. She works out at least 4X/week. She is 5'4" and 125 lbs. She is in great shape, but like everyone else, she wants to look better. I just got 200 tabs of 10mg IP anavar and I also have 25 amps of Winstrol and 200 tabs/20mg Primobolan. She said she will only do the Anavar, but I wanted to know if Anavar alone will do any good for her alone, or should she do a combo of any or all of these put together. If she does the Anavar alone, what dosage per day should she go with and what potential results can she look forward to?

Thanks

im concerned too.......

about the type of anavar (considered dirty) - <manny - I know your spial>

she says she will only do the anavar.that's ok, girls get great results from anavar alone at a dose around 10 - 15 mg ed.

but ....think carefully and read lots on here

yup... what spatts and t.v said!!
also... ive heard that its best to do one at a time this way if shes getting a side she doesnt like..or a gain for that matter...she will know which AS is producing it. :)

mattitude said:
My wife is going to be doing her first cycle and I need some advice from you woman. She is 46 years old and has been working out for 15 years. She works out at least 4X/week. She is 5'4" and 125 lbs. She is in great shape, but like everyone else, she wants to look better. I just got 200 tabs of 10mg IP anavar and I also have 25 amps of Winstrol and 200 tabs/20mg Primobolan. She said she will only do the Anavar, but I wanted to know if Anavar alone will do any good for her alone, or should she do a combo of any or all of these put together. If she does the Anavar alone, what dosage per day should she go with and what potential results can she look forward to?

Thanks

Hi Mattitude,

I don't know a lot about all the other stuff, the only thing about what I feel comfortable talking about is the stuff I did (winstrol and anavar) and where I can talk about my own experience.

I did, last June, 4 weeks on winstrol and I had wonderful gain (like I said to Triple V, you should have seen my biceps...! :) ) and no sides at all (well, none that I've seen yet...).

I started a cycle of anavar around September 15 (and still in it) and I really got toned during those 5 weeks. I started for about a week at 5mg, week 2 and 3 at 10mg, week 4 and 5 at 15 mg, and now I'm back at 10mg for 3 more weeks. I'm not saying that what I did is the best way to go, I'm just saying that it is a way.

What is her goal exactly. It is difficult to help you if we don't know what she wants to look like. Does she want to look like Phemomena (see the "new pics-link" on the women's board) or like Triple V (see "Update PICS time" women's board too)...????

Waiting to help you...

i'd be cautious on saying that a particular AS can give you results like mine or like TVs, or like anyone elses... you're body type and genetics are more to attribute to that than anything else...

regardless of what type of AS i use, i'll probably never look like TV or like pumpgirl or anyone else who has a different body type than i do...

goals are a good place to start out with, but it is also important to know your body type, limitations, and have reasonable expectations out of a cycle...

Top Bottom