Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Finishing my first cycle log

Aynglifts

EF Logger
Logger
Hi all,

So kind of a log but already into week 8/12, am running:

Test E 500mgs a week
Anavar 40mgs a day (first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks)
Mk677 + LGD + Rad140 sarms stack daily (from HardcoreAU)

PCT

Nolvadex
Clomid
Milk thistle (taking throughout)
Multivitamin (taking throughout)

Stats:

6”1
32 age
22% BF (at this current point, started at 18)
112kgs (started at 98kgs)

Bloods:

At start of cycle my natural test was at 1.6 everything else was normal

Week 6 bloods
Test = 49.2
E2 = 679 (doctor saying this is really high)
Liver markers were a touch high (most likely unavoidable from orals anavar)

I have started taking nolvadex eod due to some itchy nipples and high E2 while I’m waiting for arimidex to arrive (yes should of had this in hand at start)

Training

Typical bro split style 4/5 sessions a week, have had massive strength increases although getting a fair bit of joint pain so this week has been a de-load week of lighter weight higher reps to fatigue

Food

On a bulk of 3500-4000 calories a day (not as strict as I would want it) looking to cut back down to 12% BF after this cycle finishes.

Any side effects:
Had just some itchy nipples
Light headaches occasionally
High E2

Thoughts?

Super new to this world as i am sure it shows in this post but looking for any places to improve and some help with controlling E2 better, and finally what recommendations for jumping into second cycle.

Cheers

Hi all,

So kind of a log but already into week 8/12, am running:

Test E 500mgs a week
Anavar 40mgs a day (first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks)
Mk677 + LGD + Rad140 sarms stack daily (from HardcoreAU)

PCT

Nolvadex
Clomid
Milk thistle (taking throughout)
Multivitamin (taking throughout)

Stats:

6”1
32 age
22% BF (at this current point, started at 18)
112kgs (started at 98kgs)

Bloods:

At start of cycle my natural test was at 1.6 everything else was normal

Week 6 bloods
Test = 49.2
E2 = 679 (doctor saying this is really high)
Liver markers were a touch high (most likely unavoidable from orals anavar)

I have started taking nolvadex eod due to some itchy nipples and high E2 while I’m waiting for arimidex to arrive (yes should of had this in hand at start)

Training

Typical bro split style 4/5 sessions a week, have had massive strength increases although getting a fair bit of joint pain so this week has been a de-load week of lighter weight higher reps to fatigue

Food

On a bulk of 3500-4000 calories a day (not as strict as I would want it) looking to cut back down to 12% BF after this cycle finishes.

Any side effects:
Had just some itchy nipples
Light headaches occasionally
High E2

Thoughts?

Super new to this world as i am sure it shows in this post but looking for any places to improve and some help with controlling E2 better, and finally what recommendations for jumping into second cycle.

Cheers
@Aynglifts its never too late to log, thanks for sharing

I'll go point by point here

1) milk thistle is not enough for your liver, you need tudca and many other ingredients or you'll be toxic causing high cortisol and aromatase flux, so you should get n2guard and use 7caps ed even into pct

2) estrogen and liver enzymes that relates to #1, your liver is toxic and your body cannot flush out the E2. I suggest if you get arimidex 1mg ed to lower estrogen asap

3) training, please share training details like sets reps and exercises, you need to write those down

4) diet, when you say x number of calories we need to see meals and food that you eat

To really guide you and help you finish out cycle strong and get your PCT or trt in order we need more information.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details, full details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy. Start copying and pasting your notes here.

you're not ending it yet still 4 weeks
you need to correct your diet and training post details

Top Bottom