Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

finding new ways to torture myself...

Dieharder

130 rep squats today, then decided i hadnt had enough, walked (crawled, hobbled) over to the treadmill, put it on an 8.0 incline and walked for 20min until my legs cramped up so bad i had to sit down on the treadmill.

slowly but surely getting ripped, i even had someone comment today that i looked "more muscular" and that i have "a great jawline"

5 more weeks of this and ill be damned if im not at 7-8%
tomorrow is sprints in the morning, and some shoulder work at night and maybe some dips

130 reps ?

It's a 1 hour squat session :supercool ?

more like a 20min squat session, 30-45sec rests in between sets, i got to 100 total reps pretty easily, so i added an extra 30 on

i reached deeeep this morning, 7 one minute sprints at 12mph, 2min rest in between each, 3min in between #6 and #7, then walked on an 8 incline for the remaining 10min.

Tonight will hit shoulders and some pull-ups and maybe some dips depending on how i feel...abs are coming thru now woohoo

Tom Treutlein said:
Is it just me, or do you only seem to be using bodyweight exercises?
i alternate between high rep exercises, and heavy compounds. for example, this week i hit chest and triceps heavy on monday, flat dumbell benches, incline on smith, and bw dips to failure, tues back and bis heavy, deadlifts, chins, seated cable rows, preacher curls and barbell curls. wed was the 130 rep squats, tonight will be shoulders moderately heavy, along with some dips and pull-ups. i dont have a "routine", i just keep track of poundages, you should see my training journal, its like reading a biology textbook, its all over the place

also, try do some high rep lifting, it will get your heartrate thru the roof

forgot to mention, im sprinting everytime i hit the gym, usually in the morning before eating anything im in college right now, no classes until 1pm on any day and i work security on the weekends, this is why it seems i have so much time on my hands and it allows me to hit the gym twice a day

DieHarder said:
i alternate between high rep exercises, and heavy compounds. for example, this week i hit chest and triceps heavy on monday, flat dumbell benches, incline on smith, and bw dips to failure, tues back and bis heavy, deadlifts, chins, seated cable rows, preacher curls and barbell curls. wed was the 130 rep squats, tonight will be shoulders moderately heavy, along with some dips and pull-ups. i dont have a "routine", i just keep track of poundages, you should see my training journal, its like reading a biology textbook, its all over the place

also, try do some high rep lifting, it will get your heartrate thru the roof

A bit like ME/DE days in Westside ?

and is it just for cutting or do you use this routine when maintaining /bulking ?

Top Bottom