Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally figuring out my body

Cazxmeio

I’m a female and finally starting to see progress when i train
My goal was getting stronger and leaner. I started out benching just the bar and now i am doing the bar + 25 pounds on each side
I would like to get even stronger. I am 155 pounds and 5’8’’ and 30 years old
Which steroids or sarms would work good for more strength without turning me into a man?

My goal was getting stronger and leaner. I started out benching just the bar and now i am doing the bar + 25 pounds on each side
Which steroids or sarms would work good for more strength without turning me into a man?
Primobolan, anavar, clebuterol are the most commonly used among women.
Although women can technically use others such as testosterone and Deca, just depending on your goals and understanding the side effects. Congratulations on the progress in the gym! 👍🏼

Primobolan, anavar, clebuterol are the most commonly used among women.
Although women can technically use others such as testosterone and Deca, just depending on your goals and understanding the side effects. Congratulations on the progress in the gym! 👍🏼
nice post. those are in fact the most popular optiosn. i would even go further and see oral primo is preferred over injectable cause it is more 'weaker'

Steve I absolutely LOVE your evolutionary radio podcast!! I’ve listened to every single show so far. Both you and da mobster provide some very helpful information. Thank you so much for the time you spend creating amazing content for all of us.

10mgs cardarine
2 caps cardazol
my standard for women and high protein

Steve I absolutely LOVE your evolutionary radio podcast!! I’ve listened to every single show so far. Both you and da mobster provide some very helpful information. Thank you so much for the time you spend creating amazing content for all of us.
thanks man. i do them for all of you!

Top Bottom