Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Final Week of 12 Week Challenge!!!!

lucidblue

I had a bad week last week. First week of new job and also a lot of errands to run, but that's okay... all for a good cause. I'm back on track for the final week. These were my goals revised for the 12 week:

1. Lose 4% BF
2. Increase squat by 60lbs for 5 reps - Squat is currently 95lbs. (Just stopped using the Smith machine and had to decrease the lbs by quite a bit).
3. Same. Lose another inch off my waist (high and low) and hips. Currently:
High Waist: 25 3/4"
Low Waist: 31 1/2"
Hips: 34 1/2"
4. Decrease skinfold on thigh from 30 to 26.

I know I won't be hitting the squat goal b/c of my back. I'm increasing weight little by little. I had to decrease by 50lb when I hurt it doing 135lbs. I'm back up to 115. Slow but steady progress.

I'm getting my BF tested again on Thursday, so I'll see where I'm at then. I know I look leaner.

Not that I post much or anything, but I do visit the boards nearly daily and have learned alot here.

I recently did something to my right hip, tho, I think it has to do with the hip machine at my gym; i just started using it...:worried:

I am on track with my goals. I finally deadlifted 155 x 8 and have lost the 25 lbs I gained from vacation. I am off on vacation for a couple of weeks, and can fit into my high school size six jeans [oh, I know that is not everybody's goal] umm... I am also happy to say that I weight 150, so I've not lost any strength. I did atkins for three weeks then switched to a [balanced at 30/30/30] daily tally of 1600 cals [plus a cheat meal Sun. nights] for about a month and I feel terrific.

sorry for being long winded:dolphin:

Weighed in at 214 this morning (still UP 4 ibs from 3 weeks ago). I've tightened down on my diet alot more this week, but I don't think I'll get under 210 by the end. In any event I'll continue to diet after the challenge is over.

I was just on vacation for 6 days. I was able to keep my regular workouts, but the eating was not my regular diet, so I'm not sure where I'm at. I'll weight in tomorrow morning, but I think I'm about there.

Top Bottom