Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female problem.....

littlemully

Have many of you ever experienced problems with that time of the month? I feel like I'm dying slowly. I know, I need to go to the DR. and I am, but I thought it was just b/c I was young and have cycled every birth control out there. Girls have it the worst I swear!

littlemully said:
Have many of you ever experienced problems with that time of the month? I feel like I'm dying slowly. I know, I need to go to the DR. and I am, but I thought it was just b/c I was young and have cycled every birth control out there. Girls have it the worst I swear!

What are your symtoms? Heavy bleeding,severe cramps?????

Just severe cramps, and really severe is a candy store term for how it feels. Now I'm worried about a possible cyst. Then again I shouldnt self diagnose, lol.

littlemully said:
Just severe cramps, and really severe is a candy store term for how it feels. Now I'm worried about a possible cyst. Then again I shouldnt self diagnose, lol.

No you shouldn't. Have you recently stopped taking birth control. If so that can happen when you first stop. Either way I would go to the doctor.

I had severe cramps every time I had my period. It was like I was in labor. I also had severe bleeding we are talking 2 overnight pads and I still bled through. I went to the doctor and they did exploratory surgery on me and found out that my uterus fell. It fell back and down and we swollen 3x the size it should have been. I had to have it removed. When they got in there they found out that it had also dislocated my bladder so they had to put it back up where it belonged. I am doing great now, I have no periods any longer but still have my ovaries so no hormones :)

If it were me I would defenatly see my doctor. They told me mine was life threatening and I had no idea.

Wow that's crazy! Yeah I'm definitely going to the dr. but thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one who feels as if I'm giving birth during that time of the month, lol.

Thnks,
Little

littlemully said:
Wow that's crazy! Yeah I'm definitely going to the dr. but thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one who feels as if I'm giving birth during that time of the month, lol.

Thnks,
Little

your welcome,good luck.

OMG! As much as I don't like that time of the month & the mood swings, etc. its always been fairly minor. I feel for you all who experience the extremes. :(

Good luck with the doc!

littlemully said:

I've had an ovarian cyst -- it was so painful I couldn't stand up straight.....amazing how something so tiny can be so painful. However I didn't get it at period time....

Now, as far a cramps go during my period -- I feel ya there. I have very, very painful ones. However, as I'm eating better and leaning out, they are slowly getting not as bad....

I also read an article recently where women took 200mgs of Vit E 2x a day starting 2 days prior to their period starting & 2-3 days into bleeding & after 4 months reported much less cramping.....A thought....

jenscats5 said:
I've had an ovarian cyst -- it was so painful I couldn't stand up straight.....amazing how something so tiny can be so painful. However I didn't get it at period time....

Now, as far a cramps go during my period -- I feel ya there. I have very, very painful ones. However, as I'm eating better and leaning out, they are slowly getting not as bad....

I also read an article recently where women took 200mgs of Vit E 2x a day starting 2 days prior to their period starting & 2-3 days into bleeding & after 4 months reported much less cramping.....A thought....

Interesting.

momsgettinfit said:
Interesting.

Yep......bought some Vit E so I could start experimenting with it this month.....but my "." showed up a week early on me.... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom