Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling tired/headaches on clen

jane

My husband and I just started our first cycle of clen (we are on the two weeks on) and I am feeling really tired and headaches are horrible. I am only taking one pill in the morning and one in the afternoon. Will these sides go away in a few days? Also, what should you avoid taking while on clen (any specific meds, alcohol, etc?). I have searched for an answer to that one and haven't seen one. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!:)

are the clen pills 20 mcg or 10 mcg? dosages normally range between 60 mcg and 120 mcg - you should not be feeling these side effects while on clen unless you are combining your intake with some antihistamines the likes of Zaditen (ketotifen)

are you hands shaking at all? are you feeling hot at all? if not your dosage is too low.

Headaches are common clen.

i know that its best if you ease on to them... (do a quarter dosage, half dosage then full), this may take a few days to get used to...

not sure if you tried that....

The pills are 20 mcg and it is only my 4th day on them. Should I take more pills? My fingers get a little shaky after I take the pills but the headaches are what bother me the most. Today however, I woke up without one. I do not want to waste my money and I have enough to take more if I need to but I read in several posts by women that they take only 2 20 mcg. tabs a day. Should my husband take more than that? If I take three a day, how should I space them out?

Also, can anyone answer the question of what to avoid taking while on clen (medications, drinking alcohol, etc.)? Thanks for the replies!!:)

if your only a little bit shaky, def. up the dosage. i toughed out my headaches, only lasted for about 2-3 days. i was at 40 mcgs a day where i had my headaches, then i upped it to 60 mcgs ... now there gone. dunno if the increased dosage had an effect on it, or just my body getting used to it. good luck :)

jessyca =P~

Top Bottom