Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FBI's Carnivore System....

encryption

It's still a joke if you're a true techy. International encryption is 40 key layered with PGP. Domestic encryption is 128 key and PGP layered (as an option). PGP can be hacked quite easily and 40 key is a joke. 128 key is hard but not impossible. The more difficult encryption layers are 256 random key using multi-hex for converted into binary with A-Z instead of A-F for characters and 0-26 instead of 0-15 like standard hex code. From what I understand from my brother (teacher at MIT) the CIA, DOD and NSA can still crack these code as well.

Look at the bright side, cracking this code is a bitch and it's time consuming. I doubt they will do all this work and spend all this time to arrest a bro with 60 vials of zambon winny! :p

Just don't be stupid with the postings and don't forget...all this talk is for animals and educational purposes only right?

Stay cool,
Aikido

There will never be a public email encryption method that cannot be cracked... trust me ;-) . Make your own encrypted emails if you wanna be really safe. Truthfully I really dont think anyone has the time to monitor emails but if someone was ever in some serious shit... they might take the time to decode/unencrypt a hushmail msg. But still only for the purpose of tracking down THAT person. If you are really worried, go to a pccafe and take care of your shit.. dont link it to your address at all and keep a separate email address for shady dealings only. Try to get a shell on an overseas box preferrably cuba SVITZERLANDZZZZ

if they wanna get you.....they will get you.

You might feel safe if you just dont email or IM anyone...

But they might be tapping your phones...

So dont speak on the phone...

And if you send cash western union.....they might be tracking it...

Or if youhave a GPS in your car.

They could be watching you right now.

On the lighter side....

Although with terrorism mucking things up, let the FBI read all they want.

Without a warrant, anything they intercept is illegal to use.

So, they know you use gear. It's not a terrorist act, and national security doesn't justify a warrantless search or seizure.

They're looking for big fish. Don't sweat the small stuff. They bust you for something based on info from an intercepted encrypted e-mail. I'd love to see them explain that "probable cause" in court. They'd sooner let you go since they don't want to tip their hand about how much they do this stuff.

and another thing.....your cell phone,brother can track you on that.And it make a good mic as well.Brother could listen in on your conversations and you wouldn't even know it.You wouldn't even have to be talking on the phone for them to listen.It could be laying on the table listing to all that juicy conversation.:shocked:

Re: encryption

Aikido said:
I doubt they will do all this work and spend all this time to arrest a bro with 60 vials of zambon winny! :p

Exactly! The feds have got their hands full looking for people who are out to harm our country and stir up shit in the world. They don't give a damn what I buy to pump up my cows.

Re: Re: encryption

kbrkbr said:

Exactly! The feds have got their hands full looking for people who are out to harm our country and stir up shit in the world. They don't give a damn what I buy to pump up my cows.

If only that were true. There are so many different branches to the US Government brother, that the odds are(IMO) that at least one of them might have some interest in what you just assumed they do not. The Postal Inspectors seem to be hell-bent on getting anyone they can, at least in our little world. They only drag agencies like the FBI & DEA in when they need support. Dont forget the FDA either. IRS. USDA(for Plix). I dunno bro. I just never assume that they dont care. Thats when guys always seem to find out firsthand that they indeed do!

well

I wouldn't be surpirsed if the government makes it punishable by death for having a mail server or encryption software that isn't made in the united states(or residing in the US in the servers case.).
Of course this is for our own protection.

They may have the technology to crack anything and see everything but you have to realize that they still have limited resources and will not be using this technology for every Joe Schmoe. They have bigger fish to fry. So stop getting your panties in a twist. ;)

There is another deal besides carnivore they have. I did a search for Carnivore on google.com awhile back and read about it either ON the CIA, FBI or NSA's website they mentioned this other thing though and I cant remeber the name but it is can be pointed from I think 1 mile away at a computer screen and the frequency or temp, radiation output or combo will be reproduced on there machine It goes through walls windows all sorts of stuff Ill try to find the link it was really freaky

WeeMan

Top Bottom