Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat and stupid in America

OMGWTFBBQ

brobe
I spent my Thanksgiving in America. I was surrounded by the fat and the stupid - frequently many would fill those descriptions in one loud and obnoxious flesh package.

People driving around in their monstrosities, totally oblivious to the world around them, looking desperately for new things that they can buy on credit to try to fill the void in their life.

I don't know what is more pathetic - those people and their cluelessness, or the fact that I will spend my life continually searching for ways to take those people's money.

To my credit, I didn't even hit anyone throughout the entire trip. Although I can think of about 10 times when I had to show great restraint.

I was in North Carolina, but flew in through Philly and then down south.

It had been over 6 months since I had seen a woman on a cell phone drive her SUV over a curb and into a sign and then back into the road cutting off people to do a U-turn - all seemingly oblivious to the fact that she indeed wasn't the only person on the road.

Fortunately I did stay away from malls or else I think I likely would have gone on a throttling spree of the overweight.

well north carolina isn't the model state of America bro. Lots of retarted hicks in that state that still think the civil war is going on. But regardless, America, love it or leave it!

I have lived in Virginia, New York, Massachusetts, North Carolina, and New Jersey, although briefly on some of those.
Spent time in many more states beyond that (I've never been in Washington state, Wyoming, North/South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, Hawaii, or Alaska - other than that, I think I have been around all of the others - I am likely missing 2 or so more).

From what I have seen, America is all the same. Some areas are flatter, some areas have more mountains - but in the end, Americans are all the same. The American way of life has become "the overweight consumer" and all too much of that includes a Christian bent for my likes.

As for "like it or leave it" - you don't read my posts I guess - I am from the States and I moved away.

OMGWTFBBQ said:

I don't know what is more pathetic - those people and their cluelessness, or the fact that I will spend my life continually searching for ways to take those people's money.

Those people and their cluelessness...how could searching for ways to take their money be pathetic?

When coming back to the US after a long time, it always strikes me how many fat and/or (usually "and") annoying (read: not cool) cogs there are. I strongly dislike it. Contrary to what many people will believe, I am just observing what I see.

At the same time, there are plenty of great people and things in the US. However, it's difficult to remove the layer of lard coating everything. The US is a very easy and comfortable place for me to be --- I'll give it that.

Top Bottom