Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fakes almost a thing of the past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

needtogetaas

Over the last few years I have noticed that fakes have become almost a thing of the past. Yes there is a lot of under dosed shit ug's out there, But over the last 5 years the money you could make of fakes is just not even worth it anymore.

UG labs are a dime a dozen. There is billions of them out there. These days everyone and I mean everyone uses ug labs. Only the smart guys who know there shit use pharm grade gear anymore. They are the only ones who don't fall for the bull sht hype that ug's are the same. SORRY THEY ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya you can say I used this guy and that guy and its soooooo fucking good. You can even say I had blood test done or I had there gear tested. WTF ever STFU lying sack of shit!!!!!!! Its not the same. And yes maybe you had one batch tested. But is every single batch ever made exactly the same dose as the last? Nope its not. Only pharn grade does this.

With the huge polarity increase with the crappy ass ug labs good old pharm grade has fallen out of favor. Thats a good thing for us guys who know its the best though.

It has become more profitable to make a shitty under dosed domestic ug lab then it is to make fakes these days. thank you to all the ug lovers you guys have made it easy for the rest of us to get the good shit :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ahh i tend to agree and disagree with you NTGA (needtogetaas). Pharm grade fakes are not as prevalent as they were 5-10 years ago i think because of these UGL's agreed. As far as UGL's yes i agree most are garbage, but the part i disagree is there are a couple UGL's from Europe that are very solid on quality and have been for years

Theres no point for the underground lab guy to make underdosed stuff. The raw material is way too cheap. I know it's probably done, but again, theres no point based on price of material.

Top Bottom