Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extremepeptides Legit ?

Weve never had any issues with our folli. We only had a small amount and it sold out within our first week online. We will get more in about 6 weeks. True 315 at 95% purity. To my knowlegde this level of folli hasnt truly been on the market yet. Are u sure its not a different comoany youre thinking of?

Extreme Peptide

So.. hurricane or Extremepeptide.. who should I pm with a specific injection question?

Weve never had any issues with our folli. We only had a small amount and it sold out within our first week online. We will get more in about 6 weeks. True 315 at 95% purity. To my knowlegde this level of folli hasnt truly been on the market yet. Are u sure its not a different comoany youre thinking of?

Extreme Peptide

It could be - I thought Russian was running his Folli from some of what he had available after doing some sourcing for the site? He kept a log and ended up deeming it not worthy to continue cycling, but always spoke very highly of all other Extreme products.

I'm going assume that they are from China otherwise they would advertise that they are using American made peptides.

Wrong???

They are not from ether and they are smart enough to keep it to them self ( O and the peeps who know all <----) because who wants to tell everyone there shit so the whole world knows and makes a mad rush for it? Ya only retards do that.

People are always going to hate on others when they got the best thing going. If you have a company who from the very start flat out says " you're ether going to like it or your going to get a refund" like extreme does or like I do with my store. The you know you are dealing with a company who has confidence above all others in the products they are selling..

You also have a lot less to worry about. You sire and hell are not going to get ripped off. Its as simple as hey give me my money back and that is it. They have been put to that test and passed already and IMO will always pass it.

So lets not worry about the little shit and keep your eyes on the prize. Great products that are backed 100%

:p:p:p

Quality products. Not to mention fast shipping and great customer service

Top Bottom