Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extremepeptides Legit ?

Raw22

Hi guys

I see they have veryyy amazing prices in their websites which is like too good to be true ????

have you guys experienced their stuff ? Please be honest

legit. 100%.
great products.. fast as hell shipping.. not to mention awesome customer service. they have plenty of guys here on the forums available to help you whenever you need it.

Hi guys

I see they have veryyy amazing prices in their websites which is like too good to be true ????

have you guys experienced their stuff ? Please be honest

Raw, the prices are legit and they are one of our sponsors. Elite Fitness is the most respected BB board on the internet and we did not obtain that title by allowing sponsors to take advantage of our members. I can promise you, if they are sponsors on this site EVERYTHING is legit. If you were to have any problems with anything on Elite Fitness, please feel free to PM a MOD or myself and I will assist you. Best of luck to you, Raw

I've made two orders. Both times somehow it would not process my card. The owner himself has called me and has filled the order personally. Shipped from the other side of the country both orders have only taken two and a half days. I am giving their T-3, albuterol,and ipamorelin a try today. I actually did a 300mcg dose last night and slept like a baby. I love EP

Ep is golden. Ive made several orders and quick delivery. Ive used their cjc and ipamorelin, and im giving the hgh frag a try come monday.

Ep is golden. Ive made several orders and quick delivery. Ive used their cjc and ipamorelin, and im giving the hgh frag a try come monday.
hows your experience with cjc been? you using 1295?

Thanks, This is gonna save me alot of money then ! I used to buy Clomid and Nolva from a research company that was selling for $50+ .... which is a bull lol

Top Bottom