Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Express for Men

ya i bought sum jeans there last year... forget which kind but now im bulking and they are so damn tight i had to buy a pair of baggy jeans.. got sum at old navy , $3 with a gift card!!

Express for Men jeans are my favorites now. Great fit and quality. Nice finishes and washes to choose from. Guys, check them out when you need a new pair.

confusedmushie said:
prices are reasonable, and styles are not bad either. Ian

where are you used to shopping at, Emporio Armani? They have some of the most outrageously priced shit ive seen.......some shirts are nice, but the rest is just plain fugly

outrageously priced??? that place is cheap as shit... and they ALWAYS have a sale going on.

ZKaudio said:
outrageously priced??? that place is cheap as shit... and they ALWAYS have a sale going on.

cheap to you bro, since your mr. fashion and prolly spend 200 bucks on a gay t-shirt...i personal have a 50dollar limit on clothes, whether it be jeans or shirt, i usually wont pay more than 50 for an article of clothing, clothes just aint at the top of list of important things in my life, the funny thing is i;ll go out with my abercrombie or express jeans and a nice fitting shirt and i look 10x better than the litte fashion queer next to me in his designer shit.

u from Jersey too bro?

just sport tank tops and sleeveless gear

up partin at seaside
all u need to get your grove on and some basic threads

NJjuice22 said:

cheap to you bro, since your mr. fashion and prolly spend 200 bucks on a gay t-shirt...i personal have a 50dollar limit on clothes, whether it be jeans or shirt, i usually wont pay more than 50 for an article of clothing, clothes just aint at the top of list of important things in my life, the funny thing is i;ll go out with my abercrombie or express jeans and a nice fitting shirt and i look 10x better than the litte fashion queer next to me in his designer shit.

ey to each his own man. I never dissed it, i just said it's cheap. Cheap is a good thing last time i checked... but if you wanna go ahead and make the jersey stereotype that much more true by being an ass for no reason... by all means do so. O.. and stooping to the level of calling a shirt "gay" further detriments your argument. o and abercrombie isn't cheap, its just ugly.
gl w/ life.
~z

Top Bottom