Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expert advice on cycle?

kid

I have done 3 past cycles. i have used dbol, deca, sust., prop., winny all in the past. i am currently 195 at 5'8". i eat 7-8 meals a day, mostly clean ones and cheat once in a while. i want to do another cycle, a longer one than usual, maybe around 12 weeks. looking for some stack advice for cycle. i was thinking of anadrol/fina/eq or sus/eq/anadrol. thos are the ones i would like to use, maybe with some winny, nolv. and clomis thrown in the mix. if there are some experts on this board, please reply. i used to be ont he board all the time, but i moved from the east coast (boston) to the west coast and i was without a computer for a while. thanks for the time and advice.

I would go with Fina, Eq, D-bol. A-50 and Fina together is not smart due to the fact that the possability of progesterone gyno increases and D-bol sides are easier to control. Let me know if you need any help on your cycle

M18

anadrol for 3-4 weeks 50-100mgs eq for 12 weeks at 400-600mgs fina at the last 6 weeks at 75-150mgs ed or eod but try ed....and add some test i the cycle like sus at 500-1000mgs is good try 750mgs..for 8-10 weeks or if you dont add sus you will need a sex drive cuz of the fina so add 50mgs of prov or if you do add sus add 50mgs of prov if you want with test...

MUSTANG_18 said:
I would go with Fina, Eq, D-bol. A-50 and Fina together is not smart due to the fact that the possability of progesterone gyno increases and D-bol sides are easier to control. Let me know if you need any help on your cycle

M18

Definitely true if he were to use them at the same time, but if he used A-bombs to jump start the cycle, and used Fina later on to finish it up and harden his gains, I don't see any probs. I also have to agree with D-bols sides being easier to control.

Top Bottom