Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evocash is gone! Who do we use now??

I don't do any of this stuff on the net you know... BUT!

www.e-gold.com has always been good. It has been around longer than Evocash and their e-currency is backed by gold, unlike Evocash that was juts monopoly money.

Good, it looks like that will be the way to go for now. When I got on there web site it looked a little cheap, or maybe Ijust got a wierd feeling I dont know. Is there a company that rates these for security and true financial backing?

Devastation, they were getting hacked so hard they decided to call it quits.

orca said:
Good, it looks like that will be the way to go for now. When I got on there web site it looked a little cheap, or maybe Ijust got a wierd feeling I dont know. Is there a company that rates these for security and true financial backing?

Try: www.talkgold.com they have an underground society just like EF.

orca said:

You fucking serious?

I had no clue that evocash.com was having those type of problems......

This is gonna fuck up a few sources' means of fund transfer....

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
You got any inside info as to if there was anything else contributing to them closing shop?

DIV

:chomp:

The only thing that I have read is that people are having a hard time getting in touch with management there to ge there refunds. I don t know if they can get up and run but they may be trying.

Top Bottom