Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever Been Banned...

I got banned from this shithole as an Elite Mod because i refused to suck that loser needto's balls (rick too). I guess they didnt like that.
Then i got banned as a non plat scum just because they banned my husband,

That........is fucking hilarious. Personal politics at its best. Like there is ANY reason to have restraint on the internet. It's not a court house or you kids school, so I can barely contain myself over shit like that.....

Yeah, we are all apart of the steroid board hypocrisy. As a result of that, you are not really an ugly aardvark looking motherfucker, you just shop and use software in order to make yourself look somewhat bearable to look at. You really don't look like a concentration camp survivor walking on stilts with disgusting pasty skin, you just shop and use software because you are not totally embarrassed of your real appearance, and after all the alterations, you still have a striking resemblance to Lurch from the Addams Family...

You're such a delusional fucktard i'm not even sure where to begin.

The only hypocritical one is you. LOL at posting bogus pics pretending it's you. Nice fucking life. What are you like 45? lmfao you're the definition of a loser.

You're really so jealous of me that you have to resort to posting fake pics and then saying i'm the one that photoshops my pics? Again, you're delusional.

Lol. Dude, if you were remotely the big deal in the world as you try to portray yourself on the internet then your ex-wife would not have been banging other dudes behind your back.
Furthermore, if you were worth a nickel, you would not have been relegated to falling in love with a girl you met on a steroid site, who had sexual relations with two dudes before you from that same site, that's the equivalent to two dudes from your same bloc in the world hitting your girl. Okay, you are awesome, you just fall in love with whores and you're just a victim of not being able to get any quality pussy.

Yeah, because women never cheat on successful men? The delusion continues...

I'm worth far more than a nickel. You on the other hand don't have 2 to rub together.

Yes, you finally have ONE thing correct. I did fall in love with a girl I met on a steroid board. And it's been 3 years now, we are engaged, and life together.

You on the other hand met her 2 or 3 times over a couple month period and still can't get her out of your head almost 4 years later.

The only way you were even able to get her to meet you was living a lie. Telling her you were a college professor. You were on state assistance at the time. LOLLOLOLOL and prior to that you stocked shelves.

You are not as big and bad as you think you are. I have seen your pics, I still have them....You short fat greasy little meatball.

You're a 45 year old Jersey Shore wanna-be reject.

Lol. Hell, I fucking practically dared Cindy to date you. Dude, she was making plane reservations in January of 2013 to come visit me and you were texting her not getting anywhere. We had an argument over fucking MuscleAddiction (which it is on the mod forum) and I made her cancel her plane reservation to PA.You were never a factor, never. I let you on the scene to back up the first team.. You were trying to get with her for months prior to her finally giving into your sob story about your slutbag wife leaving you for another guy, and I was just pushing you out. LOLOLOl....

This never happened. The only part of that that is even remotely true is you were still texting her telling her that you loved her and then you'd threaten her, and then apologize. Typical bipolar ledhead.

The last plane reservation she had made was in Jul of 2012, but she cancelled it. She never flew out to see you. The last time you saw her was in aug/sept of 2012 when you flew to KC because you had a job interview (but you never left the hotel..LOL). Cindy met you, went to your hotel and slept in a different room. You told her the next morning that you were impotent from the steroids and went home. That was the last of you two.

You resumed texting her towards the middle/end of Dec and into january. I was sitting there while you would text her and we'd have a good laugh at your expense. You reeked of desperation.

Make sure you cry like a little pussy to the administration about this post like you always do. :)

Furthermore, if you were worth a nickel, you would not have been relegated to falling in love with a girl you met on a steroid site, who had sexual relations with two dudes before you from that same site, that's the equivalent to two dudes from your same bloc in the world hitting your girl. Okay, you are awesome, you just fall in love with whores and you're just a victim of not being able to get any quality pussy.

Lol. Hell, I fucking practically dared Cindy to date you. Dude, she was making plane reservations in January of 2013 to come visit me and you were texting her not getting anywhere. We had an argument over fucking MuscleAddiction (which it is on the mod forum) and I made her cancel her plane reservation to PA.You were never a factor, never. I let you on the scene to back up the first team..

Make sure you cry like a little pussy to the administration about this post like you always do. :)

I just now found the time to respond to this, but it's doubtful I'll have the time to respond again so here goes.

First of all, I love the way Mitch looks. Second, do you know what photoshop is and does? Mitch doesn't photoshop any of his pics, but if he did it would be no different than someone on the cover of any magazine or a lot of people online these days, but anyway, he's not.

Oh nooooo. I slept with two people hundreds of miles from him not even in the same region much less the same state who he will will never, ever meet. Lol @ that being on the same bloc (??). lol @ the mental gymnastics you have to do to make me into a whore.

Whore or no whore, it doesn't matter, Mitch is able to look at me and not put me into just two categories: saint or whore. He's able to see colors other than black and white. It doesn't matter what you say, it won't matter. There is nothing you can say to devalue me. Give up. You calling me a whore isn't going to change anything, it won't even make him think even a tiny bit less of me so why do you even bother with that? See, it doesn't matter, but yet here you are; caring, taking the time out years later, writing out that long post when you can't even type quickly...trying to pass off pics of someone else as yourself. I don't really understand all that.

Top Bottom