Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever Been Banned...

that's not even you, you fat lil meatball.

Couldn't help but notice that guy didn't have some shitty armband tattoo. LOL

nerd.

Yeah, we are all apart of the steroid board hypocrisy. As a result of that, you are not really an ugly aardvark looking motherfucker, you just shop and use software in order to make yourself look somewhat bearable to look at. You really don't look like a concentration camp survivor walking on stilts with disgusting pasty skin, you just shop and use software because you are not totally embarrassed of your real appearance, and after all the alterations, you still have a striking resemblance to Lurch from the Addams Family...

Lol. Dude, if you were remotely the big deal in the world as you try to portray yourself on the internet then your ex-wife would not have been banging other dudes behind your back.
Furthermore, if you were worth a nickel, you would not have been relegated to falling in love with a girl you met on a steroid site, who had sexual relations with two dudes before you from that same site, that's the equivalent to two dudes from your same bloc in the world hitting your girl. Okay, you are awesome, you just fall in love with whores and you're just a victim of not being able to get any quality pussy.

Lol. Hell, I fucking practically dared Cindy to date you. Dude, she was making plane reservations in January of 2013 to come visit me and you were texting her not getting anywhere. We had an argument over fucking MuscleAddiction (which it is on the mod forum) and I made her cancel her plane reservation to PA.You were never a factor, never. I let you on the scene to back up the first team.. You were trying to get with her for months prior to her finally giving into your sob story about your slutbag wife leaving you for another guy, and I was just pushing you out. LOLOLOl....

Make sure you cry like a little pussy to the administration about this post like you always do. :)

Shit just got Jerry Springer up in here. Or maybe Jenny Jones. Sally Jesse Raphael? Anyway, that was quite the maelstrom....and it's pretty much the norm for this place....

You're running for dick

I got banned from this shithole as an Elite Mod because i refused to suck that loser needto's balls (rick too). I guess they didnt like that.
Then i got banned as a non plat scum just because they banned my husband,

Top Bottom