Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever Been Banned...

Fetishists. Fetishists pontificating = internet forums.

You never turn to online interaction for intellectual growth? Although, depending on how you define that, it could also be considered a fetish.

For the most part though, your assertions appears to be correct.

You never turn to online interaction for intellectual growth? Although, depending on how you define that, it could also be considered a fetish.

For the most part though, your assertions appears to be correct.

If an online degree is considered worthless, it must say something about the quality of intellectualism on the internet. When people can google and copy and paste answers to any question, that is where intellect is only barely involved. Intellect and the internet boil down to how well do you navigate a search engine.

If an online degree is considered worthless, it must say something about the quality of intellectualism on the internet. When people can google and copy and paste answers to any question, that is where intellect is only barely involved. Intellect and the internet boil down to how well do you navigate a search engine.

True.

You win. :)

All right, night and sweet dreams! Unfortunately, I have to get up early in the morning for work to get a salary.

Mornings are my enemy. Must rest so I can battle it....

Who am I kidding, I'm going to need drugs to help out. The coffee maker will be ready to supply caffeine.

I've been banned for over 15 years on and off these forums all because of the admins, moderators, and other kiss asses don't like my opinions. 'Nuff Said"

Top Bottom