Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever Been Banned...

Can I muscle addition?

I just now found the time to respond to this, but it's doubtful I'll have the time to respond again so here goes.

First of all, I love the way Mitch looks. Second, do you know what photoshop is and does? Mitch doesn't photoshop any of his pics, but if he did it would be no different than someone on the cover of any magazine or a lot of people online these days, but anyway, he's not.

Oh nooooo. I slept with two people hundreds of miles from him not even in the same region much less the same state who he will will never, ever meet. Lol @ that being on the same bloc (??). lol @ the mental gymnastics you have to do to make me into a whore.

Whore or no whore, it doesn't matter, Mitch is able to look at me and not put me into just two categories: saint or whore. He's able to see colors other than black and white. It doesn't matter what you say, it won't matter. There is nothing you can say to devalue me. Give up. You calling me a whore isn't going to change anything, it won't even make him think even a tiny bit less of me so why do you even bother with that? See, it doesn't matter, but yet here you are; caring, taking the time out years later, writing out that long post when you can't even type quickly...trying to pass off pics of someone else as yourself. I don't really understand all that.

lolololollooll fuckin dead

btw it's so fuckin ridiculous how dudes wanna call a girl a whore cause they happen to know more than 1.1 people they banged who fuckin cares.. id like to see a line up of every scumbucket led has banged, gotta be all quality girls when youre a dead beat broke fuck with permanent marshmaller dick

No bant for me either, I'm a sweet innocent child ;-)

Whiskey

:digger: put me on double top secret probation when I was drunk poasting, butt he always let me slide

Digger was another good bro...he timed me out a couple times..rip to another good bro

Top Bottom