Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estadiol help

markluv

I'm currently on TRT using 200mgs cyp a week. I'm estrogen sensitive and especially to cyp because of the long ester. I wasnt on an AI and of course my estrogen shot through the roof and i've been bloated, tired, foggy memory, can't think, and depressed. I jumped on aromasin and I'm feeling better but I think i brought my estrogen down a little to much. My hands are achy, skin is peeling on my hands, skin is dry in other places like my face and shoulders. Also my lower back is starting to hurt.

What is a good dose of aromasin for someone estro sensitive every day? What is the half life of armoasin in males?

The bloating hasn't gone away even though I feel like my estrogen is low. How long does the "pregnant" bloating take to go away from the existing estrogen that was already in my system?

I'm drinking 1.5 gallons of water, and a low sodium diet. I'm also taking liver supps to help the liver metabolize the estrogen. What else can I do to speed up getting rid of the bloating?

Last edited:
I've tapered down to 6mg a day.

The bloating won't go away. On another forum someone suggested the bloating could be from cortisol? I have noticed the bloating is the worse after work outs and into the evening. Works out elevate cortisol levels which would make sense why i'm more bloated after a work out. I'm also suffering from hairloss which is a side effect of elevated cortisol levels. I've always suffered these systems on testosterone. My question now would be why does testosterone elevate my cortisol levels?

I've tapered down to 6mg a day.

The bloating won't go away. On another forum someone suggested the bloating could be from cortisol? I have noticed the bloating is the worse after work outs and into the evening. Works out elevate cortisol levels which would make sense why i'm more bloated after a work out. I'm also suffering from hairloss which is a side effect of elevated cortisol levels. I've always suffered these systems on testosterone. My question now would be why does testosterone elevate my cortisol levels?

Is hairloss a sign of high cortisol? I woulda thought maybe that the hairloss is more due to.conversion of test to dht in which case the chaps on this forum will almost certainly know what you can take to sort this out.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Is hairloss a sign of high cortisol? I woulda thought maybe that the hairloss is more due to.conversion of test to dht in which case the chaps on this forum will almost certainly know what you can take to sort this out.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

There are several causes to hairloss. You are correct that dht causes hairloss. Thats just one of many things that does.

Top Bottom