Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eradicating the Faith Virus

please, this is exactly why I don't think you're really a woman. I know it's you ryan, or AT LEAST one of your good friends whom you've gotten to post here. Bill cuckholded Hillary, I would have thought that by now she would have axed the cock swanker......she would have gained a bit of my respect if she had. Seeing that she didn't proves her lack of integrity and weakness!!! Whatever would she do without good ole douche bag Billy??........:rolleyes:

anyone that still thinks this is me needs their heads examined. At this point i can honestly say I'm not sure I would have hung with him had I still been here when he wrote some of this stuff.

Seriously if someone had posted that jeopardy style I would swear to my grave that plunky wrote that. For $200 alex who is Mr.Plunkey....utterly no fucking way i wrote that. None whatsoever. Infact the minute plunkey sees it he'll have to acknowledge it too. lol

Plunkey does acknowledge how hilarious it is that these guys caught you lying so blatantly.

Try the truth for once. It's much easier to keep your story straight.

Top Bottom