Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eradicating the Faith Virus

air rifles that the military guys used instead of paintballs cause they could get the plastic bb's to go faster and hence hurt more. And they would play shirtless of course and have to dig em out of their skin afterwards. They were all dealing roid monsters.

lol@this..

more bullshit

I only fucking played to get roids, you would have dropped and ran had they hit you with those things. Especially on you they would have gone straight through the skin.

you're lying.

And no, i've been hit with shrapnel out of a real grenade. Like the ones you throw in Call of Duty, except real. I have two Purple Hearts, which I can post pics of unlike any of your claims, and both times I was hit I kept moving and fighting

If an airsoft gun 'drops' you, there is a reason they invited you to play. It was to laugh at you, bitch

you're lying.

And no, i've been hit with shrapnel out of a real grenade. Like the ones you throw in Call of Duty, except real. I have two Purple Hearts, which I can post pics of unlike any of your claims, and both times I was hit I kept moving and fighting

If an airsoft gun 'drops' you, there is a reason they invited you to play. It was to laugh at you, bitch

1) have never played "1" minute of COD, there's plenty of people here that do so feel free to find a post in my time here where I said I played CoD

2) of course they invited the noob to light him up, I knew that as soon as they asked. They freely admitted they were gonna fuck me up. It was fine. Glad to hear you got hit with a grenade sitting in your grenade launcher.

i was 21 dude. Bout what you are now right? Never used to boner meds.

english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

just looked at a bunch of bpb's posts....couple things.

1) in some of those threads on the sex board there's alot of good bro's, some still here, that talk about the same shit. So I guess they were more of my alters? There was also an old thread with AAP about Israel, am I AAP too?

2) I actually ran across "MY" old alt, was hoping I didn't sound as stupid as he did. And I didn't. Good to know I could hang out with some shit bags and not come off like a shitbag myself. Most of you are way way way older than we were back then and come off like bigger shitbags.

Top Bottom