Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ.. Need some real info on it

Personally I'd run the test at a lower dose and let the EQ shine on its own. I had a fantastic cycle using EQ as my primary compound and managed a fantastic recomp losing 12+ pounds of fat while gaining the same amount of muscle. And I can promise you I had no issues with performance - that's the first time I've heard of someone having ED from EQ.

i would run eq 16 weeks... i would also kickstart with tbol for 6 weeks at 60 mg day... bro, you know better than to be running hcg that long... that's WAYYYY too long... you know better than that! run hcgenerate ES 4-8 weeks then run hcg...

I was thinking about tbol too... You think over beast for size tho?
Lol @ the hcg. I have 100,000 iu I figured why not lol. I know im not supposed to but i figured a blast here and there couldnt hurt... The hcgenerate Es is that good huh?

Personally I'd run the test at a lower dose and let the EQ shine on its own. I had a fantastic cycle using EQ as my primary compound and managed a fantastic recomp losing 12+ pounds of fat while gaining the same amount of muscle. And I can promise you I had no issues with performance - that's the first time I've heard of someone having ED from EQ.

I like the sound of that... I'm liking how eq is sounding. Minus the whole "dick is a dead dog" thing. My dick dies so do all of you lmaooo

I've never heard of EQ shutting people down like that - and I've been reading about people abusing roids for over a decade on this forum.

I bet it was Deca and mislabeled.

I've never heard of EQ shutting people down like that - and I've been reading about people abusing roids for over a decade on this forum.

I bet it was Deca and mislabeled.

Grrrr I wouldn't use deca to stain my deck... I will boycott deca until I die. Never again! Lololol

I was thinking about tbol too... You think over beast for size tho?
Lol @ the hcg. I have 100,000 iu I figured why not lol. I know im not supposed to but i figured a blast here and there couldnt hurt... The hcgenerate Es is that good huh?

Your body will get use to HCG. Best to blast.

Was giving this thread a thought, could it simply be that EQ cycles are typically longer, and longer cycles usually equate to harder recovery. I don't know, just my .02$

Was giving this thread a thought, could it simply be that EQ cycles are typically longer, and longer cycles usually equate to harder recovery. I don't know, just my .02$

That's part of it. The other part is the half life on eq is 7-10 days. So it hanging around in your system for a while after your last pin.

Eq is great for pumps, gold for body recomp, but if you want real size and strength go for test, dbol, anadrol, stuff that is more geared for that, eq is kinds mild

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

What about
Sust 500 wk
Npp
Tbol

Idk dik about npp tho just that it can put on size and its sort of a deca alternative

Top Bottom