Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ.. Need some real info on it

noodles1010

ok, so i got enough sust to knock over a horse. I was thinking about sust and EQ cycle for fall/winter.

i never ran sust or EQ.
need some advice on doseage and pct.
what can i expect in pct with eQ? i hear its a rough shut down and recovery...
let me know guys.

ok, so i got enough sust to knock over a horse. I was thinking about sust and EQ cycle for fall/winter.

i never ran sust or EQ.
need some advice on doseage and pct.
what can i expect in pct with eQ? i hear its a rough shut down and recovery...
let me know guys.

eq is amazing bro... im not sure where you heard its rough shut down though... the side effects are fairly minimal with it... the main side that you will encounter is the increase in RBC (red blood cell count), anxiety and increased appetite... eq leads to increased protein synthesis in the muscle cell that promotes body weight gains and solid, quality increases of the muscle... there is also a really big increase in endurance because of a higher maximal oxygen capacity... I would run it between 600-800 mg week for at least 16 weeks... always make sure you are running hcgenerate ES on cycle to help keep shutdown to a minimum... run a strong pct after and your recovery will be smooth...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

I've run EQ twice, once bulking and once during cutting. Both times at 500mg. I got mild increase in hunger and good pumps. Not much in the way of size though. There's better options if you're after size, IMO.

I'd rather run 750mgs of test than 500mg of both test and EQ. But that's just my experience.

Ran eq once and it shut me down so hard couldn't get my dick hard for 3 months. Never ran it again and never had the problem reoccur with other cycles

Sent from my SGH-I747M using EliteFitness

I got nothing but slightly increased appetite, and major anxiety from EQ. so far it's the only AAS that definitely won't run again. Only way to find out how it will work for you is to try it out.
I'll stay far away from it, for me there are far superior options to choose from instead of EQ, for each with their own.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

I got nothing but slightly increased appetite, and major anxiety from EQ. so far it's the only AAS that definitely won't run again. Only way to find out how it will work for you is to try it out.
I'll stay far away from it, for me there are far superior options to choose from instead of EQ, for each with their own.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

This just goes to show how we all respond differently to things... I know some people that have had the same experience as you and some, like myself, that absolutely love it... It's all about trying things out and seeing what works for us...

I love eq never ran it with suest but test is test I would run 350 of suest 4 12wks and 600 of eq 4 12 wks

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I like EQ, run it for at least 600mg at least 12 weeks. If you are experienced in cycles in general probably run it at 800mg since EQ isnt something to hit hard. Will give nice slow lean gains.

Thanks guys. Looking for a nice bulker for fall/winter. Figured the sust will add some size and a buddy of mine told me about his sust and eq cycle and I started checking it out.

Are there better options? Let me know so I can start reading.
I'm not too keen on bloat and shit but I am expecting it as a bulker should carry some but I like to stay lean so.. Take that into mind.
I also thought...
4 weeks beast @ 20-30mg day
N2guard and liv 52 thru out
1-12 sust @ 500 wk mon & thurs
1-12 eq 600mg (300 & 300)
1-12 hcg 250iu 2x wk
1-pct Aromasin 12.5mg eod
13-15 hcg 1500iu 2x wk
13-15 Hmg 75iu eod 2 weeks going into pct
15-19Clomid 75/50/50/50
Unleashed/post cycle cause I like it
Daa

Just a thought. Still researching eq. Figured I'd get some live feedback and insight.
If you have better suggestions that don't include deca let me know so I can start looking. I already have the sust so incorporate that or test e I have that too.

Thanks guys. Looking for a nice bulker for fall/winter. Figured the sust will add some size and a buddy of mine told me about his sust and eq cycle and I started checking it out.

Are there better options? Let me know so I can start reading.
I'm not too keen on bloat and shit but I am expecting it as a bulker should carry some but I like to stay lean so.. Take that into mind.
I also thought...
4 weeks beast @ 20-30mg day
N2guard and liv 52 thru out
1-12 sust @ 500 wk mon & thurs
1-12 eq 600mg (300 & 300)
1-12 hcg 250iu 2x wk
1-pct Aromasin 12.5mg eod
13-15 hcg 1500iu 2x wk
13-15 Hmg 75iu eod 2 weeks going into pct
15-19Clomid 75/50/50/50
Unleashed/post cycle cause I like it
Daa

Just a thought. Still researching eq. Figured I'd get some live feedback and insight.
If you have better suggestions that don't include deca let me know so I can start looking. I already have the sust so incorporate that or test e I have that too.

i would run eq 16 weeks... i would also kickstart with tbol for 6 weeks at 60 mg day... bro, you know better than to be running hcg that long... that's WAYYYY too long... you know better than that! run hcgenerate ES 4-8 weeks then run hcg...

Top Bottom