Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ cycle thoughts?

paleohoe

I was wondering how rough is EQ on anxiety. I have primo on hand in case i need to replace with. But I was looking forward to run EQ cause of the endurance benefits and appetite increase. I do have a history of anxiety, none AAS related. I'll be running EQ with test E 600mg and EQ 400mg weekly, and some anavar at the end.

No one can say about the anxiety for sure if u already have it. Doesn't bother me none tho. And dont assume itll make u hungry either, again, doesn't make me hungry. And switch around the doses. Run eq higher than the test

any steroid can accelerate anxiety if you are prone to it.. ive never had an issue on eq and im prone to it but everyone is different... the higher the dose, then it could enhance it as well

What non AAS anxiety issues do you have? Be careful if you are taking anti anxiety meds and adding AAS

if you have anxiety already then steroids will most certainly make the situation worse.

either run low dosages or fix your anxiety first without the use of drugs.

I agree 100% with Steve. Roids wont help

EQ is pretty well documented to cause anxiety in people who suffer from it. I would not use EQ if you suffer from anxiety

It is really hard to say man. My gut says just stay away and be on the safe side. On the other hand, 400mg of EQ is a pretty low dose. I have run up to 800mg and have never had an issue but I do not have any anxiety issues so that might be irrelevant.

The thing you want to be very aware of is that EQ has a really long half life so if you experience bad side effects, there is no way to get it out of your system. You would have a while to "ride it out".

Top Bottom